Need someone to fit extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RococoUK

Reaction score
Hi..
Im an extensionist myself but I'm worried about fitting them myself.. has anyone attempted this ad any tips.. I'm tempted to teach my boyfriend and have him fit them lol! Risky I know!
Also I was wondering if anyone in the Essex Area wanted to do trades and I'll fit some for them or I can pay... I'd wanna see some before and after photos etc as I am slightly fussy as I only trust myself normally. I am order 360 Bonds of .8gs 20 Inch as I have very thick hair and I'd like these split in half so alot of work but I guess the experience will be good and I'm more than happy for before and after pics. I have ruffly 14 Inches of hair so they'll look very natural as my hair isnt too short. I would like someone who has experience rather than someone just coming off a one day course.

Hope to hear from ya soon x

Hey i am Racoon Trained since 2006 , are these Racoon hair though or pre bonded ??? xxx

hey

I fit hair extensions babe, have been doing for 2 years and im exactly the same as you im fussy and only trust myself you can see pics of my work on my website CANDY EXTENSIONS msg me if your interested!

Holly xx

Hi

I am trained in micro rings/shrinkies/pre bond and fusion, any hair extensionist in the Northwest want to do mine and I will return the favour?

Just message me

Thanks

Dee
x

Latest posts

Back