Need the best nail tech in Bristol/South Glos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sugarbabe

Reaction score
Help needed!! I don't do nails - I know my limits!! but I have a client who has become a really good friend, who's getting married in July. She would love to have beautiful nails for her wedding day, but has had a lot of bad reports about how enhancements can damage your natural nail.

now from reading all your posts over the last few months I know this is twaddle if you go to a properly qualified tech. Trouble is, I have really strong natural nails and have never needed anything extra done, so can't personally recommend anyone.

Are there any geeks out there who are local to Thornbury in South Gloucestershire who would like me to pass on their details. I think my friend would travel into Bristol if she knew she'd be having the best treatment!!

Thanks in advance!

XXXXXXXXXXXX

yes there are two i know catie aka 42nd street and an ezflow educator sue sims please send me an email and i can forward all of the info to you, both do really excellent nails and our really great company!let me know how they got on email address is [email protected]

just emailed you! Thanks x

Latest posts

Back