NEED to buckle down!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kimberley

Reaction score
I havent been doing my nail course for awhile! i FEEL really bad about it! I really want to buckle down and do some more and get it sent off! Im gonna really try, but i dont know, i just dont seem to have the motivation at the moment :cry:
Any help?
Kimberley xxx

Kimberley, think about what this course is going to do for you, eg better pay, better job etc. Convert it into pounds notes and go for it. You have the tradional winter blues with students, the course is now not new and June is too far away. Nothing comes easy!

Cathy

cuticles said:
Kimberley, think about what this course is going to do for you, eg better pay, better job etc. Convert it into pounds notes and go for it. You have the tradional winter blues with students, the course is now not new and June is too far away. Nothing comes easy!

Cathy

My thoughts exactly!

I'll be with you Kimberly - I'm busy practicing whilst I'm in the middle of my Creative foundation course. After it's finished (next Friday) I will be sitting down every day to practice as I'm not currently working and want to get as good as possible to get out there on the general public (scary and exciting!)!.

Like Cathy said - keep thinking about the money and how you'll much you'll enjoy creating beautiful nails for people!

Chin up and keep at it x

Latest posts

Back