Need your advice !!!..what buff off gel...?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChelsBeauty

Reaction score
Hi all Nail geeks:)

I currently use soak off gel, But i want to starting using a Hard (Buff off) gel as i find some clients say they would prefer a less flexible gel.:eek:

I'm new to hard gel so i need your advice in what gel i should get...

Can you all help me by telling me what brand or gel you find works the best for nno and tips or sculptures please?

Also any tips using a hard gel would be highly appreciated

Thanks xoxo :hug:

Last edited:
i always use lechats xtraseal gel. i personally wear my nails very long and in the stiletto shape mostly and i do lots of things like gardening etc with no problems. its very strong and i have only broken 1 nail this year in a diy accident ! there are also loads of coloured gels to go with it and a range of soak off colours that you might be interested in too. see the products at LeChat UK - Nail Care Products and there are a few examples and tutorials on my web/blog sites below.

i always use lechats xtraseal gel. i personally wear my nails very long and in the stiletto shape mostly and i do lots of things like gardening etc with no problems. its very strong and i have only broken 1 nail this year in a diy accident ! there are also loads of coloured gels to go with it and a range of soak off colours that you might be interested in too. see the products at LeChat UK - Nail Care Products and there are a few examples and tutorials on my web/blog sites below.

Just had a look your websites great and the gels look amazing !! I will have to look into that Gel system too..

Latest posts

Back