need your help geeks!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xniceyloux

hair extension geek!!
Reaction score
hiya, does any of you geeks know where i can buy a perminant pink hair dye..?

i have looked everywhere..they sell them in wilkos but they are only semi's

thanx in advance xx

hiya, does any of you geeks know where i can buy a perminant pink hair dye..?

i have looked everywhere..they sell them in wilkos but they are only semi's

thanx in advance xx

I use Red Haze Ltd Hair Dyes this one on my daughters have it is only a semi but a vivid pink and she just has it topped up every few weeks.

Hi

you will have to refresh it permanant or not, so your probably better off with a semi, try fudge paintbox

its to dye hair extensions hun..so no roots will appear xx

thanx for your replys tho.

might have to go for a semi as no perminants are around xx

I have also used Fudge ones on Cher but they are not as good the stargazers are the best I have used and we have used quite a few to date lol

Oh

i see well why dont you just buy pink clip in's then?

So you have pink extensions in at the moment and want to dye the roots is that right ??

no chick its for a client. im a hair extensionist!

so dont do clip ins..lol the pink hair that you can buy is not very good quality...it all seems to be course chinese hair as its been through many many chemical stages.

i use the best brand of hair and just wanted to dye some of it for a client to have a block of pink!

sorry if i didnt make any sence..lol im a dizzy blonde today xx

no chick its for a client. im a hair extensionist!

so dont do clip ins..lol the pink hair that you can buy is not very good quality...it all seems to be course chinese hair as its been through many many chemical stages.

i use the best brand of hair and just wanted to dye some of it for a client to have a block of pink!

sorry if i didnt make any sence..lol im a dizzy blonde today xx

Lol I got all mixed up then I thought you could buy hair for extension already dyed pink.

yep you can chick its just not good quality hair...xx

Try wella magma colours, I had a rich cerise through my hair 2 years ago.

Wella UK - Shades

If you go to your local wholesalers, they'll have a shade chart and all the stock etc. They're fab colours, very vibrant!!

Latest posts

Back