Needing some advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aimee06

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I really need some advice... two weeks ago i fitting a girls hair extensions, the girl being an old school friend of my sisters (they lost contact). I seen her the week before for consultation and took a £50 deposit off her and originally planned to doing fitting last Friday when she got paid, however she was so excited and wanting them early and asked if she could have them done and pay the rest of the payment when she got paid.
When i started up i said i wouldn't offer any sort of credit however i stupidly agreed. The only reason i said yes was because I've known her for years she was always round our house with my sister as kids.
Anyway she was really happy with her hair she had a Micro weft. When i left her house she msged me saying i had left my cutting gown there so, a few days later i returned to collect it. She mentioned to me that her head had been itchy so i checked it when i got there. Her head wasn't red or swollen and there was no sign of her scratching it.
Anyway when friday came i msged her asking if she can transfer they remaining payment as discussed. She then asked if she could pay me next month as she has no money left after paying her bills. I said no as i have bills of my own to pay. She then sent me a picture of her bank balance to try show me she had no money and then said she wasn't sure if she wanted them in as her head was itchy. I explained to her that i could retip the hair to make individual extensions if she liked to they will not rub on her scalp. I told her to think about it and she said she will try get me the money sorted.
I have no heard anything from her since, she has today unloaded a picture on Facebook with out thw extensions in so has obviously took them out.
I know i have been stupid trusting her.
What would you guys do still demand the money she owes me so because she's took them out just leave it n hope she contacts me.
I hate this situation and don't understand how people could be like this. It hurts as i offered her 20% discount as it is and so far shes only paid £50.
So its so long 🙈.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Has she washed her hair yet?

Yes i fitting the extensions over two weeks ago now.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I would send her a formal letter informing her she has 7 days to pay or youl be seeking legal advice on this matter. There is a thing called money claim online where you can start a small claims case via county court, there is an upfront fee thought. You provided a service, you supplied goods & you require payment! Weather she's removed the extensions or not you still need to be paid & you offered an alternative arrangement. I think she's got away with enough already!

Latest posts

Back