Nerves

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vickey26

Mobile masseuse and nail technician
Reaction score
I qualified 2 weeks ago and I've got my first client that I don't know tomorrow, she wants acrylic with white tips which is my weakest area I'm brilliant at gel and fiberglass which I've also offered but she's determined she wants acrylic. I haven't actually spoke to her as her niece arranged it! Do I explain that I've only just qualified and how it's not my strongest area or do I just get on with it and do my best? I'm really nervous about it in case they really don't come out too well. I've taken a picture of some tips I've had a go on tonight. Would these be OK and do you think I should maybe take them to show her before I do them?

Finally managed to get the pictures on!

Attachments

• Snapchat-1710221010142468633.jpg
    Snapchat-1710221010142468633.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 138
  • Snapchat-7700741077375299291.jpg
    Snapchat-7700741077375299291.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 100
Ive seen some nail techs use a pink and white cutter to get perfect smile lines. Im still training atm so im looking forward to replies from pros

Ive seen some nail techs use a pink and white cutter to get perfect smile lines. Im still training atm so im looking forward to replies from pros
What do you mean by a pink and white cutter? Never heard of that! But it sounds like something that makes my life easier lol x

Got a few pics for you. Search on YouTube. From what i can see, you put on clear acrylic then use the cutter to remove excess and make the perfect smile line. Then you put the white acrylic.

Attachments

• images-31.jpeg
    images-31.jpeg
    3.9 KB · Views: 65
  • images-21.jpeg
    images-21.jpeg
    3.6 KB · Views: 48
OMG I'm so glad I have met you tonight!! I need to get one of these asap!!! Haha x

Get on ebay hun. Also you can get a stencil for paint in french polish if you don't have a steady hand like me. Lol

Just ordered some hehe! I can do the smile line with paint or gel just struggle with acrylic! Thank you for your help it's very much appreciated

Thats ok hun. Good luck and please send me some pics. Xxx

Latest posts

Back