Nervous about bikini waxing!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I do an standard, extended bikini wax weather it be strip wax or hot I start doing side of bikini, then I lift the knee back towards he chest pull in knickers(if they are wearing any) to expose as much hair as possible & get as much as I can from this angle as there is a good stretch. For the inner bikini I bend knee out wards towards me & there should only be a small strip of hair left there(as you got most of this area when the knee was to the chest) while stretching the skin as much as possible with their help. I hope this makes sense!

I can't get this to sink in haha!
What do you mean pull in knickers?
Are you pulling knee to chest to get underneath?

Thank you

I can't get this to sink in haha!
What do you mean pull in knickers?
Are you pulling knee to chest to get underneath?

Thank you

When the knee is up to their chest, you would move their underwear"in" to the crack :D
Which then exposes the buttock nicely for waxing.
Or just tell them to ditch their undies all together if you think they would be comfortable enough.

Cleen Cheeks Spa

Would this method not be more appropriate for intimate waxing? Do clients expect the wax to be done that far in for just a bikini line wax? Wow I have never been that thorough for a bikini line! :mad:

To me, a bikini line is everything OUTSIDE of the knicker line, then high leg if want a bit more. I'm not trained in intimate... YET ;) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Well Iv never been taught that!
That makes sense now with the knickers, thanks 😊
We just got taught to stick some tissue down the side of the knickers and have a towel over the side.
Iv never gone that far down. Just literally the top and the sides. Making be wonder if Iv actually been taught how to do a bikini line 😮

When the knee is up to their chest, you would move their underwear"in" to the crack :D
Which then exposes the buttock nicely for waxing.
Or just tell them to ditch their undies all together if you think they would be comfortable enough.

Cleen Cheeks Spa

Exactly as explained above. In my head it makes perfect sense but I know sometimes reading it it's hard to imagine😳.

The main thing when you do a standard or extended bikini is to get as much as you can when the knee is back to the chest. The inner leg is so much easier & the hairs are mainly all in a down ward direction.

Obviously it's so much easier with the pants off but sometimes people don't like to feel so exposed😀

Hi Ladies,
Just thought I would add this link.
It's just helped me to understand exactly what you all meant and helped refresh my memory.

Thank you again geeks 😘

http://youtu.be/0o962YIeQGo

I did my bikini wax yesterday on my lady that I was nervous about and at the end she said she had never had pain free waxing until now.

I was so chuffed! It's really boosted my confidence.
Thank you for all your help☺️ xxxx

That video is great but how I wish all ladies who came to me were as near and tidy lol

NEAT not near lol predictive text!

Haha I know!
That would be ideal.

What would you do if you got some wax on the lip where the hair can be a bit longer and can't get it off???

I presume that's where the knee to the chest would come in handy?

I'm not overly sure hun xxx

Latest posts

Back