netting look on the nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minky

Reaction score
Hi, I was just wondering how do you do those nice net like patterns on the nails ? also do you have to have an airbrush ? :hug: minky x

Hi, I was just wondering how do you do those nice net like patterns on the nails ? also do you have to have an airbrush ? :hug: minky x

when you have applied the l/p, before it sets, you take some net fabric and press it into the product to indent the pattern. then you take a darker colour of acrylic and with a wettish bead you wash it over the indentations to fill the pattern in. then smooth the acrylic with a file and fille off any excess of the second colour until the pattern is revealed.

Cut Out A Pattern You Like From Lace Netting Or
What Ever You Like Lay It On Your Nail And Airbrush The Paint On Top
Them Design With Glitter
Yes You Need A Airbrush

How do you keep from filing off the design?

How do you keep from filing off the design?

with the method i told you about, the design is indented, so when the darker colour fills those indentations the design sits below the surface of the nail. you just file away any excess until the pattern is properly revealed.

The Design Is There You Can Do What Ever You What To Do With It
3d Nail Art Paint Glitter What Ever

I was wanting to try out all different types of lace or netting looks for pretty looks and for more bolder looks too ,
:hug: x

You Can Use Any Kind Of Lace Or Netting You
Can Make French Tips With It

You Can Use Anything That Has Holes Or Openings
I Dont Just Use Netting I Use Lace Ribbon Put To Forms 2gether
And Cut Out Design In It

Latest posts

Back