New Affinage colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're a member of the fhbf - freelance hair and beauty federation, they offer you a personal account with affinage and wella that you cannot get otherwise and a 20% discount at salon supplies.co.uk so you could use that for your matrix instead :)

Thats interesting Perry................ I have been a memmber of the FHBF for yrs. This yr, after much thought, I didn't renew my membership as in this part of the world ( Im in Gillingham, Dorset ) there are very few members and it was impossible to get a regional group up and running etc. I tried :sad:
I also find as I am A L'oreal fan, the Fhbf were all for Wella. So interesting to know about Affinage, I would def be interested. So to clarify, as a member of the FHBF, I could have a direct account? Or did I read that wrong? Thanks :)

Yep as a member you get an account direct with affinage and with wella. With a 10% discount on affinage and a 30% discount on wella. They also have a good insurance policy where you only need to skin test once a year.

Thats interesting Perry................ I have been a memmber of the FHBF for yrs. This yr, after much thought, I didn't renew my membership as in this part of the world ( Im in Gillingham, Dorset ) there are very few members and it was impossible to get a regional group up and running etc. I tried :sad:
I also find as I am A L'oreal fan, the Fhbf were all for Wella. So interesting to know about Affinage, I would def be interested. So to clarify, as a member of the FHBF, I could have a direct account? Or did I read that wrong? Thanks :)

Ah i know it seems a bit pointless to me really but the discounts are good so if i can persuade affinage to supply me direct i'll definately renew. but yeah you have a direct account with both, order with wella on the internet and affinage over the phone :)

Used the chocolate orange and rosehip and cherry today for the first time, loved them very happy clients

Latest posts

Back