New Affinage colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perry_Althair

Reaction score
Hey all (affinage users)

Just been looking at Affinage's Facebook page and i've seen they have a new Colour collection coming - Fruits and Berries Collection

as anyone seen or had chance to use these yet? i dont even know if they're available yet!

Hey all (affinage users)

Just been looking at Affinage's Facebook page and i've seen they have a new Colour collection coming - Fruits and Berries Collection

as anyone seen or had chance to use these yet? i dont even know if they're available yet!

Dud t even know they had a Facebook page!! Will have a look! When I was in wholesalers the other week they gave me aflyer about new products, but colours wasn't on it! xVx

I saw them on the professional choice website the other day going to see if I can get some on Monday

Oooo exciting xx

these are the new colours :)

8.44 Warm Toffee Apple
7.62 Cherry & Rosehip
6.22 Plum Wine
5.62 Red Berry
5.44 Chocolate Orange
4.22 Damson & Blackberry

Do you know if they are for sale yet?

Here's to hoping they are in the wholesalers tomorrow :) x

these are the new colours :)

8.44 Warm Toffee Apple
7.62 Cherry & Rosehip
6.22 Plum Wine
5.62 Red Berry
5.44 Chocolate Orange
4.22 Damson & Blackberry

They sound lush! 😊xVx

They sound lush! 😊xVx

I've just looked & liked the fb page! I'm excited! Gonna call Hairways on mon & see if they have them! xVx

I've just looked & liked the fb page! I'm excited! Gonna call Hairways on mon & see if they have them! xVx

i know! i cant wait to see the shade chart! :D

Perry where do you get your affinage colours etc from?? I did want to try matrix but it's just annoying for me to get my hands on down here so thinking of trying affinage. Also how much a tube and how many mls in a tube?? Sorry lots of questions lol x

Perry where do you get your affinage colours etc from?? I did want to try matrix but it's just annoying for me to get my hands on down here so thinking of trying affinage. Also how much a tube and how many mls in a tube?? Sorry lots of questions lol x

hey steffi. where are you located? 100 ml tubes and mixed 1:1.5 tint and 1:2 highlift so you can get up to 300mls of colour from one tube...i'll inbox you the price i pay but it might differ depending on the distributor...:)

hey steffi. where are you located? 100 ml tubes and mixed 1:1.5 tint and 1:2 highlift so you can get up to 300mls of colour from one tube...i'll inbox you the price i pay but it might differ depending on the distributor...:)

Oooh yay thank you I'm in Dorset :)

Has anyone used these yet? I have the pack on order but they were sold out when I got them

Hellooo! First post, so no idea what I'm doing yet! Im loving this site! I use all L'oreal, but finding this forum very interesting! Perry I love your posts. Steffi, I too am in Dorset, and wholesalers are a nightmare. I wish I could get Affinage and Matrix easier too. If you manage to get a stockist it would be great to know. Thanks :):)

Hellooo! First post, so no idea what I'm doing yet! Im loving this site! I use all L'oreal, but finding this forum very interesting! Perry I love your posts. Steffi, I too am in Dorset, and wholesalers are a nightmare. I wish I could get Affinage and Matrix easier too. If you manage to get a stockist it would be great to know. Thanks :):)

Ooh ull be addicted! I sure ! This site is brilliant tho, I've learnt so much. xVx

Latest posts

Back