New Affinage colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi perry I looked in Hairways & they don't have the new colours yet! Have u seen them? xVx

I have seen the colour chart and am changing my hair to the chocolate orange

Hellooo! First post, so no idea what I'm doing yet! Im loving this site! I use all L'oreal, but finding this forum very interesting! Perry I love your posts. Steffi, I too am in Dorset, and wholesalers are a nightmare. I wish I could get Affinage and Matrix easier too. If you manage to get a stockist it would be great to know. Thanks :):)

Ohh thankyou lol :o

Where in dorset are you?

I havn't seen anything yet, i order my colours over the phone anyway so i dont go to suppliers...i have to do an order tomorrow anyway so will see if my supplier has them in yet...

Secratstylist...ooh lucky you! what are they like?!

Hairways knew nothing about it, but did say they were bringing out a cheaper range! Just to add I joined the federation of freelance hairdressers end of last year and reading on their website we can get a 30% discount with Affinage as well as Wella, but have to order direct has anyone managed this?

Hairways knew nothing about it, but did say they were bringing out a cheaper range! Just to add I joined the federation of freelance hairdressers end of last year and reading on their website we can get a 30% discount with Affinage as well as Wella, but have to order direct has anyone managed this?

I'm a member, and i have an account with affinage, but they wont let me order colours because the dont wanna cause issues with my supplier, so i can order kitoko and colour charts, and bowls and things like that, and i think it's 20% off, u basically get it vat free...ordered myself some affinage smart weave type combs the other day, but if your supplier is hairways, you'll be fine ordering from affinage :) x

Yup i have an account with them and have ordered direct. I found the service good and the colour arrived quickly. You also don't have to pay as high delivery charge as you do when you deal direct with wella. Only thing for me is that i am tending to use wella not affinage as i know wella inside out but have only dabbled with affinage.

I should be able to get it today will let you know and will post a pic of the colour chart

I'm a member, and i have an account with affinage, but they wont let me order colours because the dont wanna cause issues with my supplier, so i can order kitoko and colour charts, and bowls and things like that, and i think it's 20% off, u basically get it vat free...ordered myself some affinage smart weave type combs the other day, but if your supplier is hairways, you'll be fine ordering from affinage :) x

Erm what is the about a discount?? Do matrix users get it or not? ;) I feel left out lol

Thanks guys, I'll look into that, its worth knowing 😃 xVx

Erm what is the about a discount?? Do matrix users get it or not? ;) I feel left out lol

If you're a member of the fhbf - freelance hair and beauty federation, they offer you a personal account with affinage and wella that you cannot get otherwise and a 20% discount at salon supplies.co.uk so you could use that for your matrix instead :)

If you're a member of the fhbf - freelance hair and beauty federation, they offer you a personal account with affinage and wella that you cannot get otherwise and a 20% discount at salon supplies.co.uk so you could use that for your matrix instead :)

Bonus!! I like a constant discount of 20%! Cheers chuck

Bonus!! I like a constant discount of 20%! Cheers chuck

The membership costs £50 a year I think but you'd make that back easily with 20 % off...50 tubes would probably work out saving you 50 quid and then you've got products too...well worth it :)

I was thinking of switching to matrix but I'm quite interested in affinage quite a few people seem to like it can anyone tell me anything like are they good for grey coverage and how much a tube costs? Xx

Very good for grey coverage, they are 100ml tubes

Very good for grey coverage, they are 100ml tubes

They don't give that unnatural block colour either, but at the same time, covering white hair nicely and they give 3 different suggestions for covering resistant hair :) its a very true product, and the company aren't there to deceive you, what they say works, works!

I've just ordered the new colours to give a go. They are being sent out tomorrow. Exciting

Not a great picture sorry

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326818529.962019.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1326818529.962019.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 492
I like the 5.44 and 8.44 depending how light I can get my hair I will be having one of them in my hair

Latest posts

Back