New Airbrush In The Bin!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samiejoe

Reaction score
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I feel so sad I think I will cry. My new Iwata airbrush has fallen into the bin by mistake and my mum has thrown the rubbish into the main bin and it has already gone to the bin men! I have only played with it once it was still in the box. It must of fallen off my chest of draws into the bin next to it. I asked my mum who said I wondered why it was in the bin!! Makes it worse because I wished she had rescued it. I feel so sad now. :cry: :cry:

Oh my god you must feel totally sick!! :hug:

Oh hun I'm really sorry - was it insured ? - you may have to make a claim and then you will have a nice shiny new one :green: have a good cry - vent your anger then take a deep breath and look on the internet at all the ones you might be able to buy and here are some hugs from me :hug: :hug: :hug: hope you feel better soon Deb xx

You must be gutted, i know what you can ask Santa for though!

Can you claim on your content/ house insurance under the accidental damage section!

oh hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Think I might look at the house insurance when I have got over the upset and shock. Its put me in a right mood too :cry: :cry:

Oh my gosh! Poor you. Hugs xxxxx

Oh no! You poor thing! Here are some :hug: :hug: :hug: for you xxx

Oh eck ...no wonder you feel miffed :cry:

Check out your household insurance to see if you're covered for accidental loss.

oh my god ..id be crying my eyes out hunnie :cry:
hope you can get a new one asap ..:hug:

Oh poor you!

All `i can say is that you were not meant to have that one!

Well I have got over the shock now but still really gutted. Don't know when I will be able to get a new one yet tho:sad:

:hug: Lots of these from me to you!

Teri x

Latest posts

Back