New amazing Mascara?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suzanne1118

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the new mascara that either Kilie or Danni Manogue is the face of? A client told me it was like putting on false lashes but it was €40! Anyone tried it?

What's it called sounds good x

Oh yeah I seen them selling that in boots, dannii minouge is the face of it. I cannot remember the name but you should find it on the boots site. I would like to try it and I'm all for expensive makeup but £40 is a bit steep lol!!! I'll stick to my Dior! X

I use Dior backstage it's lush x

It's 'Extension Mascara'. Id love to try it but for that price I'd want to know it was amazing!

Found this x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1316187464.537727.jpg

Sounds like faff I'd rather get someone to do it for me :)

It seems to be getting good press from everywhere. Havnt read anything bad about it yet. Ah, I might treat myself to see what all the fuss is about! If it is as good as false lashes then I'll be saving a fortune! :biggrin:

Is it semi permanent? I haven't had lashes before I'm worried they would bug me as I get itchy eyes sometimes, if it removes daily I might try it too x

Is it semi permanent? I haven't had lashes before I'm worried they would bug me as I get itchy eyes sometimes, if it removes daily I might try it too x

I think you apply it every day but now sure! I know the feeling, semi permanent things bug me and I always pick them off :rolleyes:

Sounds good, without sounding cheeky how does it differ to other two part mascaras on the Market already? :)

Sounds good, without sounding cheeky how does it differ to other two part mascaras on the Market already? :)

Your not being cheeky at all. Thats what I asked my client and she said it looked like she was wearing false lashes! Time will tell :biggrin:

Will definately try it now I love the false eyelash look thanks x

It's on boots 3 for 2 @ moment, me and two friends gonna get it and will cost approx £23.35 each!! Bargain! I've seen it on very impressed, it made me think twice about spm course. X

Just ordered mine b4 its sold out! :D

Last edited:
My aunt bought this and it looks fab. She also bought some serum thing from boots it was one of these big releases last year I thought it was all a load of rubbish she has been using it every day for a year and her lashes have doubled in length and volume it is amazing!

Oooh even better :) thanks for that x

look at divaderme it sounds like it does the same thing its brilliant and im sure its a lot cheaper at about £17 you apply your mascara then you just brush the fibres on. brilliant for a quick fix!

There was a thread about this mascara not long go and it didn't get good feedback. I know a few people who have tried it and they didn't like it.
If you want to try a fabulous mascara then try Dreamweave. It's the best mascara I've ever used. It has the fibres in the mascara so it's just like putting regular mascara on. I was so impressed with it that I now retail it in my salon. I retail them at £12.

My aunt bought this and it looks fab. She also bought some serum thing from boots it was one of these big releases last year I thought it was all a load of rubbish she has been using it every day for a year and her lashes have doubled in length and volume it is amazing!

Ooh sounds fab! Which serum was it? There's a few in boots I think? :)

It's called fibrelash, but I wouldn't waste your money. Makes you like you've got spiders on your eyes.

Plus Dannii is wearing falsies in all the promo pics. I'd avoid it if I were you IMO.

Latest posts

Back