New client, ppd, allergic, alternative

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fayevix

Reaction score
Hi, iv had a new client that was reccommended to me from our local college, the lady has previously had a reaction to hair colour.
She's wanting a lowlight throughout and a couple of odd highlights as she understands we cant do a root application.
What im wondering is, do i go ahead and do the foils even though i know she's allergic or... Is it too risky?
Id rather loose a client than a good reputation, as i know shes had a reaction.
Thanks in advance x

skin test first!
Hi, iv had a new client that was reccommended to me from our local college, the lady has previously had a reaction to hair colour.
She's wanting a lowlight throughout and a couple of odd highlights as she understands we cant do a root application.
What im wondering is, do i go ahead and do the foils even though i know she's allergic or... Is it too risky?
Id rather loose a client than a good reputation, as i know shes had a reaction.
Thanks in advance x

Obviously i would do a skin test, what im meaning is, what would everyone do? Would you offer foils as an alternative or advise her not to have colour?

I would skin test her again as it may jus be the brand she is allergic to.

would you be covered by your insurance to do foils knowing that she is allergic?

I'd maybe skin test with a semi and offer her that. X

I would skin test her again as it may jus be the brand she is allergic to.

would you be covered by your insurance to do foils knowing that she is allergic?

I'd maybe skin test with a semi and offer her that. X

I didnt think anyone would be covered if they done a skin test and itd be positive? I think its best to advise her to seek a 2nd opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back