New Club...New President

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
morning Pres!
been poorly sick with alcohol poisoning but am OK now.

Had yummy cheese n onion roll with cheese n onion pringles for me tea last night and started to pull round.

morning Pres!
been poorly sick with alcohol poisoning but am OK now.

Had yummy cheese n onion roll with cheese n onion pringles for me tea last night and started to pull round.

No wonder you are an Onion...really went for it on that tea didn't you???? :lol:

Glad you are better...Onions with a side order of cheese should be on prescription...

No wonder you are an Onion...really went for it on that tea didn't you???? :lol:

Glad you are better...Onions with a side order of cheese should be on prescription...

awwww come on now girls, cheese n onion rolls, ffs im on a diet i cant be salivering over cheesn n onion butties ffs :cry:

xxxxxx

awwww come on now girls, cheese n onion rolls, ffs im on a diet i cant be salivering over cheesn n onion butties ffs :cry:

xxxxxx

You dont need to be on a diet huni.....onions are not fatty anyway......so have a bit of cheese and lots of onions......then i strongly advice gum or a mint !!!!!! lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Boiled Onions...Mmmmmmm

The lashings of butter are no good though :rolleyes:

Nicky you really do not need to diet...you are one scrummy Onion....xxx

Time to close this baby.

It's fun for a while but the thread's now nothing more than a shoutbox/chatroom.

Thanks for understanding and Happy Geeking :green:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back