New Club...New President

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
are you attention seekers still at it? ....... why not let it die a natural death.
Even sprouts knew their limits.:lol:

Keep up...we are onto Nuts now...

and the whole point.... attention seekers keep seeking attention....:rolleyes:

Onions are superiour to Sprouts...

but talking of Sprouts....oh yessssssssssssss windy pops....:lol:

&(&)(&"(*^"&"^"^%" T&^&$£%"$^%
%%^*&*(&(*&(&(*&(*&(
&&**((&*^$£"""$^&

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr cant say what i actually want to say, cos i'll get banned, but you know what i mean :smack::mad::rolleyes:

I won't in future, this has become the kiddies thread.:eek:

Kiddies Nahhhhhhhhhh Just geeks who have a sense of humour and enjoy life :)

Oh well, each to their own, I suppose.

:hug:

With all our stressful life's......we deserve a little humour .......so lets carry on onion's and be loud and proud !! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:green::green:

Yee-hah
:lol:​

hi onions, vice pres and pres

<<<<<throws herself to the floor>>>>>>>sorry that I've been AWOL but been very poorly sick with slightly huge hangover and been veryveryveryvery ill.:irked:
think a secret agent from ANGER slipped something into one of the 9 bottles of wine I helped consume yesterday.

watch yer backs onions and saddos xxxx:eek:

hi onions, vice pres and pres

<<<<<throws herself to the floor>>>>>>>sorry that I've been AWOL but been very poorly sick with slightly huge hangover and been veryveryveryvery ill.:irked:
think a secret agent from ANGER slipped something into one of the 9 bottles of wine I helped consume yesterday.

watch yer backs onions and saddos xxxx:eek:

Hahahaha.....hello head onion....spring onion reporting for duty (standing to attention).....we shall have to fish this ANGER out .... name and shame him/her.

I would luv to know how they done 9....and big 9 bottles of wine head onion xxxx:green:

just be very careful sj!!! I was also drinking bottled water so could have been a bad glass of water thats made me feel so poorly-sick.:rolleyes:

Can I be an onion bhajee, please, 'cos their spicy like me? Oh, and a number as well? Ta! Babs x :)

just be very careful sj!!! I was also drinking bottled water so could have been a bad glass of water thats made me feel so poorly-sick.:rolleyes:

:eek::eek: OMG....we must call a meeting then !! ....this is serious :eek::eek:

Moring onions.

Its my doggy's birthday today she is 6, but she is poorly and has to go to the vet:cry:. She has sore skin poor thing. I dont think I have been giving her enough onions must remedy that straight away.

Moring onions.

Its my doggy's birthday today she is 6, but she is poorly and has to go to the vet:cry:. She has sore skin poor thing. I dont think I have been giving her enough onions must remedy that straight away.

Morning to you onion geek.........let us know how your doggy gets on......happy birthday to her xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

I'm back!!!!

Its soooooo good to be alive again!

Wb Ann :hug:

Where have you been ????????

and Happy Birthday to Trish's Doggy xxxxx Hope the skin gets better soon .... plenty of onion soup methinks... :D

Just read back a little on what I have missed...

nice to see the 'sarcastic' one made an appearance :lol:

and Ann :hug: hope you feel better.....poor thing xxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back