New cnd lamp for shellac....help! :(

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butterfly19

Reaction score
Hi geeks at last I have my shellac and new lamp. As always I'm desperate to give it a go but finding it so hard to remove the lid and put bulbs in :( scared in case I break it! I've also tried just sliding the bulbs in without removing the lid. Am I being really stupid??!! Please help Xx

Ive got the exact same problem!! I cant get the lid off ive tried on several occasions to follow the instructions of putting your thumbs in etc etc with no luck!! Ive got the plug out from the inside of the lamp but not the bulbs. So its still in the box :(

I have seen a video on Utube from the Finger nail fixer lady, she shows you how to do it!
HTH's! x

I will try you tube as using my iPhone so can be difficult with links although will still check that out at work tomo :) thanks so much girlies Xx

Ive done it!! whoooo!! Ok so i still didnt get it from the youtube video and my partner has done it! But still whooooo! Men, baaaaa!! :)

Natalie I hate to admit it but I have mine packed up to take into the boys in work tomo haha single life! Dying to get started! X

Ive done it!! whoooo!! Ok so i still didnt get it from the youtube video and my partner has done it! But still whooooo! Men, baaaaa!! :)

My boyfriend did mine too! And the first time I tried it out (on myself) he spotted that one of the bulbs wasn't in properly and wasn't illuminated. I hadn't noticed from the angle I was at. I was so glad we could rectify it before I unwittingly under-cured a client!

Men. They do come in handy sometimes ;)

I have done a step by step right here on our own site!

It really is not that difficult if you follow it ... I wrote it with a 5 year old in mind. Lol

Go to tutorials and READ it .. Every step is covered.

I have done a step by step right here on our own site!

It really is not that difficult if you follow it ... I wrote it with a 5 year old in mind. Lol

Go to tutorials and READ it .. Every step is covered.

Yes, Gigi's tutorial is amazing (& idiot-proof!). I'd spent ages fiddling about with my lamp in idiot-like fashion, & had given up, when I found her tutorial... I had the lid off in seconds. How daft did I feel, once I realised how easy it is?! xx

I too couldnt get the lid off :irked:............I tried.... Hubby tried.....but to no avail looked at the brilliant tutorial fingerfixer had done still couldnt do it .....after much frustration my 10year old asked if I would like her to have a go?? erm if me and your dad cant do it how will you do it?...... I eat my words within two seconds the lid was off!!! Never again will I underestimate the powers of a 10year old lol:lol:

Just read my tutorial and everyone will find it easy --- that is why we have instructions!! :hug:

Latest posts

Back