New coloured brisa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

florence2004

Reaction score
Just been to my supplier to get some bits and had a sneaky peakl at the new Coloured Brisa Gels which are not released here until September! Has anyone else seen them yet?

There is a pack of coloured gels similar colours to the mosaic kit and there are some lovely sparkly ones in silver, gold and I think she said blue! The silver one was really nice and will look great for weddings! And there are some new pinks - not the warm and cool but some shimmery ones!

I have booked on to the gel masters course and they seem to think that a bit of it will cover the new coloured gels - how fantastic!!

i'm really looking forward to these, i think alot of my clients will like them even tho they mostly all have acrylic i can put it over instead of varnish and for toes great great great great xxxx

subhead-brisa-color-gel.gif

Product-brisa-color-gel-Pros.jpg
WHAT IT IS:
Opaque color gels designed to be mixed with Brisa Sculpting and Shimmer Gels or used individually for color definition and art.
WHAT IT DOES:
Creates enhancements that covalently bond to keratin for superior adhesion and maximum durability.
WHY YOU NEED IT:
Wearable - creates strong, thin, light, natural looking nails. Workable - a non-stringy, easy-to-use formula. Hypoallergenic - a non-acrylate, gluteraldehyde and formaldehyde free formula. Versatile - ideal for color definition and art or mixed with Brisa Sculpting and Shimmer Gels for Custom Blended Gel Enhancements. Odorless - perfect for salons, day spas and destination spas.

SIZES:COLORS:0.5 oz. (14 g)Purple - OpaqueRed - OpaqueYellow - OpaqueBlue - OpaqueGreen - OpaqueOrange - Opaque

subhead-brisa-shimmer-gel.gif

Product-brisa-shimmer-gel-Pros.jpg
WHAT IT IS:
Sheer and semi-sheer Shimmer Gels that add visual depth and shimmer to any enhancement.
WHAT IT DOES:
Creates enhancements that covalently bond to keratin for superior adhesion and maximum durability.
WHY YOU NEED IT:
Wearable - creates strong, thin, light, natural looking nails. Workable - a non-stringy, easy-to-use formula. Hypoallergenic - a non-acrylate, gluteraldehyde and formaldehyde free formula. Versatile - designed to be integrated into a custom blend of enhancement color or can be sculpted on top of an enhancement. Odorless - perfect for salons, day spas and destination spas.

SIZES:COLORS:0.5 oz. (14 g)Silver Frost - Semi-sheerSilver Shimmer - SheerGold Shimmer - SheerAvailable in Kits only.

Sorry I know you dont need the description but the computer would not let me only copy the colors for you.

I want it and I want it NOW

OOh those shimmers sound fab!

i like the sound of the shimmers

i can't wait to see these!

yeah they were REALLY nice. Better even than glimmer and twilight I'd say!

Im hoping these will be available soon. Im itching to buy them! anyone have any more news? x

They're awesome. I love them. My customers love them.

They are in... we are just putting them into the Leeds Academy+ for sales as I type (shimmers and colours) :)

They are in... we are just putting them into the Leeds Academy+ for sales as I type (shimmers and colours) :)

Well can you just get a online shop set up please :hug:lol

Just to let you know that I have just been to a show here in Calgary that had the new colours and demo'd how to custom blend with them as well as a few other short cuts. let me know if you want any info!

Just to let you know that I have just been to a show here in Calgary that had the new colours and demo'd how to custom blend with them as well as a few other short cuts. let me know if you want any info!

Please tell all - I am desperate to get these :)

Latest posts

Back