New coloured brisa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

florence2004

Reaction score
Just been to my supplier to get some bits and had a sneaky peakl at the new Coloured Brisa Gels which are not released here until September! Has anyone else seen them yet?

There is a pack of coloured gels similar colours to the mosaic kit and there are some lovely sparkly ones in silver, gold and I think she said blue! The silver one was really nice and will look great for weddings! And there are some new pinks - not the warm and cool but some shimmery ones!

I have booked on to the gel masters course and they seem to think that a bit of it will cover the new coloured gels - how fantastic!!

Scratchers

Reaction score
i'm really looking forward to these, i think alot of my clients will like them even tho they mostly all have acrylic i can put it over instead of varnish and for toes great great great great xxxx

becca boo

Reaction score

WHAT IT IS:
Opaque color gels designed to be mixed with Brisa Sculpting and Shimmer Gels or used individually for color definition and art.
WHAT IT DOES:
Creates enhancements that covalently bond to keratin for superior adhesion and maximum durability.
WHY YOU NEED IT:
Wearable - creates strong, thin, light, natural looking nails. Workable - a non-stringy, easy-to-use formula. Hypoallergenic - a non-acrylate, gluteraldehyde and formaldehyde free formula. Versatile - ideal for color definition and art or mixed with Brisa Sculpting and Shimmer Gels for Custom Blended Gel Enhancements. Odorless - perfect for salons, day spas and destination spas.

SIZES:COLORS:0.5 oz. (14 g)Purple - OpaqueRed - OpaqueYellow - OpaqueBlue - OpaqueGreen - OpaqueOrange - Opaque

WHAT IT IS:
Sheer and semi-sheer Shimmer Gels that add visual depth and shimmer to any enhancement.
WHAT IT DOES:
Creates enhancements that covalently bond to keratin for superior adhesion and maximum durability.
WHY YOU NEED IT:
Wearable - creates strong, thin, light, natural looking nails. Workable - a non-stringy, easy-to-use formula. Hypoallergenic - a non-acrylate, gluteraldehyde and formaldehyde free formula. Versatile - designed to be integrated into a custom blend of enhancement color or can be sculpted on top of an enhancement. Odorless - perfect for salons, day spas and destination spas.

SIZES:COLORS:0.5 oz. (14 g)Silver Frost - Semi-sheerSilver Shimmer - SheerGold Shimmer - SheerAvailable in Kits only.

Sorry I know you dont need the description but the computer would not let me only copy the colors for you.

adelekeegan1

Chatty geek
Reaction score
I want it and I want it NOW

Sassy Hassy

Reaction score
OOh those shimmers sound fab!

chantell simone

Reaction score
i like the sound of the shimmers

i can't wait to see these!

florence2004

Reaction score
yeah they were REALLY nice. Better even than glimmer and twilight I'd say!

Nicki-Marie

Reaction score
Im hoping these will be available soon. Im itching to buy them! anyone have any more news? x

foryouiwill

Reaction score
They're awesome. I love them. My customers love them.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Geek
Reaction score
They are in... we are just putting them into the Leeds Academy+ for sales as I type (shimmers and colours) :)

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
They are in... we are just putting them into the Leeds Academy+ for sales as I type (shimmers and colours) :)
Well can you just get a online shop set up please :hug:lol

florence2004

Reaction score
Just to let you know that I have just been to a show here in Calgary that had the new colours and demo'd how to custom blend with them as well as a few other short cuts. let me know if you want any info!

adelekeegan1

Chatty geek
Reaction score
Just to let you know that I have just been to a show here in Calgary that had the new colours and demo'd how to custom blend with them as well as a few other short cuts. let me know if you want any info!
Please tell all - I am desperate to get these :)

Latest posts