New Game for Lovers of The Crimson Room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i cant for love nor money get out of the crimson room - help me

Oceana said:
Wrong room Jen.....!

waddaya mean wrong room? I am in the crimson room arn't I? I have never played this before so I just thought I should go into the crimson room? Am I missing something?

Heeeelp!!!

Nail FX said:
waddaya mean wrong room? I am in the crimson room arn't I? I have never played this before so I just thought I should go into the crimson room? Am I missing something?

Heeeelp!!!

Lmao Jen its the white chamber you need to go into, Cb said you need to have flash installed to play it which I have but I still cant get in never mind out :irked:

Well I am in the white room with the bike... and its darn annoying..! Going for a shower and will resume later!!!!

Sigh.. I hate addictive games humph!!

omg this is annoying meeeeeeeeeee

i'm really stuck now :sad:

stanleyann

my god i carnt get out of the crimson room

I've done it.. I am freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

Have found a load of things but dont how to unlock the lock on bike wheel,
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeelp what do i do??????

christi
x

i cant undo the safe:(

Christi there is a code on the wall through the window behind the car.....use your binoculars...the numbers translate into colours (on the front of the bike)

How do you find the code for the safe in the crimson room then?

Ok thanks , Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut what binoculars, where do i get them have every thing but!

christi
x

Jen! you must go into the url, address on the scrap of paper to find the code.

i tried again tonite before my laptop crashed out again!!! (im back on now... you may have noticed....lol)
rite....
i got the codes etc...
and the purple chip thing.... figured that out.... got the door thing again and put the code (purple blocks) in like the book had.... i dunno what to do next???

help me cb :D

J xoxoxo

Sparklepink said:
i tried again tonite before my laptop crashed out again!!! (im back on now... you may have noticed....lol)
rite....
i got the codes etc...
and the purple chip thing.... figured that out.... got the door thing again and put the code (purple blocks) in like the book had.... i dunno what to do next???

help me cb :D

J xoxoxo

With the burgundy blocks you spell out a word in morse code... the first letter is H ;)

Nail FX said:
With the burgundy blocks you spell out a word in morse code... the first letter is H ;)

aw wicked Jen cheers chickio.... im gonna have to start the room again... if i get stuck i'll be back ;)

j xox

where do i find the purple chip?.....only got red and yellow

stanleyann

whats the code for the safe HELPPPPPPPPPP

this just isnt fittin at all - ive got

the box, cassetter player, memo, cd case, 3 keys, a ring, power cable (which ive attached to the stale cd player and a battery - but i cant get out - i need help - come on guys, im getting old

Latest posts

Back