New Game for Lovers of The Crimson Room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peter Pan said:
this just isnt fittin at all - ive got

the box, cassetter player, memo, cd case, 3 keys, a ring, power cable (which ive attached to the stale cd player and a battery - but i cant get out - i need help - come on guys, im getting old

i think we are all asking about different rooms.....lol

i'm in the white room

stanleyann

im in the red room with cd player im getting cold and hungry :cry: :cry:

stanleyann said:
where do i find the purple chip?.....only got red and yellow

stanleyann

Flick you remote over and fit the chips. When you open a new door, you can flick through the remote control and each different chip gives you a new item behind the door. Hard to explain really.

stanleyann said:
i think we are all asking about different rooms.....lol

i'm in the white room

stanleyann

im stuck in the bloody crimson room, everyone else is way ahead of me... as usual

Peter Pan said:
this just isnt fittin at all - ive got

the box, cassetter player, memo, cd case, 3 keys, a ring, power cable (which ive attached to the stale cd player and a battery - but i cant get out - i need help - come on guys, im getting old

You need two rings and a white metal strip which when you place the two rings on the box and the metal strip it will open. fit you battery and run the fil m... now I found the safe but I will be dammed if I can sort out the code! I think I must be almost done really :(

Nail FX said:
Flick you remote over and fit the chips. When you open a new door, you can flick through the remote control and each different chip gives you a new item behind the door. Hard to explain really.

ahhhhhhhh...got the remote turned over but only got the 2 chips....red and yellow and another sort of blue one thats covering where purple should be

stanleyann

stanleyann said:
ahhhhhhhh...got the remote turned over but only got the 2 chips....red and yellow and another sort of blue one thats covering where purple should be

stanleyann

Ok.. so now go and look for other chips :)

Opened the box on wall to find red blue button, now what,

got key in yellow box thingamy on wall nowt happening doh, still haven,t found binoculars either!

christi
x

Ps got morse code paper but its just a to z

The Codeeeeeeeeeeee

christi said:
Opened the box on wall to find red blue button, now what,

Ps got morse code paper but its just a to z

Use your new 'knowledge' to spell out a word that will OPEN lots of items for you!!

Nail FX said:
Use your new 'knowledge' to spell out a word that will OPEN lots of items for you!!

okay.....used my knowledge and got 3 more items.......still not got the purple chip though :evil:

stanleyann

Doh dont understand!

have't opened any doors yet, still carnt get anything out of the dark room with the car in, an what do you use the 'mount'

'am just thick'

christi said:
Doh dont understand!

have't opened any doors yet, still carnt get anything out of the dark room with the car in, an what do you use the 'mount'

'am just thick'

the mount gets fitted to the bike but you need the spanner to do it,,,,,i cant remember where i found the spanner though.....sorry :o

stanleyann

i would imagine maybe the mirror is used to cast some light into the dark window but i just cant seem to get anything to work

stanleyann

Got it thanks!

just need head light, blue chip , n purple!

still got purple bricks and code, na not open any doors yet, no light either,

Right christi!

Put the red and yellow chips in the remote control
point the remote at the blue door
each time the colour on the remote changes click on the door
something new is there each time

Keep going youre doing really well x

We have put the lamp on the bike and we have the binocolars, etc we cant get the yellow or purple chips ???????????? help

Sorry ment to say ive done it, thanks

blue room now as never finnished it before.

christi
x

just need purple chip now

Right got all chips put purple blocks in door but it doesnt seem to be doing anything ????????/

Latest posts

Back