New Game: What's in your Geek Zone?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovenails1

Reaction score
Due to my BOREDOM Ive got a new game, I think its fun, you probably dont, but here goes anyway!

Tell us what sorts of things are around you as you Geek!

Ive got all sorts of stuff on my desk, Im in the middle of doing a big clean out!

My weirdest thing would be a pair of leather gloves, its over 35 degrees here, why have I got gloves next to me, Ive got no idea!!!

Whats weird on your desk? C'mon guys, Im ssooooooo bored! :Scared:

As i work in an office in the day, my desk is rammed.
I would say the weirdest thing on my desk is a tin of tomatoe's and a nicotine patch!

xx

c'mon, am I the only one whos bored? No one likes my game, :sad::cry::lick:

I am geeking at a friends at the mo and she has photos of her son all over the desk and i MEAN ALL OVER...

On my desk at home i have, a note pad full of Cr**, a cup of tea and my mobile, next to my desk my brother has new seats for his car that have been there about 2 weeks x

I will tell you who I would like under my desk!!! Now Im being naughty.

XX

Ok, my pc desk is a very small glass one with VERY limited space. I have several things on it but heres the 'odd' non-pc-related items....
Bottle of Creative Rose scentsations,
Cup of tea,
Hair scrunchie,
3 bottles of polish
Rhinestones,
Mini tripod,
Oddest of all ... tube of Colgate Toothpaste!!!

I'm on a lap top, so no desk but there is a giant lava lamp sat next to me. :)

Wha! Toothpaste, dont you want your PC to smell your breath? :D

I have a laptop & I am wireless so i am sat on my sofa hehe, but i still have a notebook, my pink folofax, my mobile & a pen next to me xxx

whitmore said:
I will tell you who I would like under my desk!!! Now Im being naughty.

XX

Robbie Williams pleeeeeeeeeeze:Love:

Seems like alot of Geeks have lap tops. Im stuck in my office if I want to Geek. If I could do it in bed, there would be NO stopping me!:Scared:

I'm on a laptop in my front room so nothing paticularly weird in front of me, getting all packed up for our move so acutally not much left in front of me. I guess you could count my husband having a nap whilst half sitting up and half sprawled out weird.....lol.

well my desk is covered in all sorts of rubbish inc loads of nail items like files, paperwork and a notepad that im always writing in. My moblie phone, regular phone, empty glass, tissues, cold cuppa tea...was on my way to the kitchen to make a fresh one..honest!!! pmsl
My daughters crayons and chalks and of course my cigarettes!! I geek so often that my sofa is actually collecting dust pmsl

CDN nail chic said:
I'm on a laptop in my front room so nothing paticularly weird in front of me, getting all packed up for our move so acutally not much left in front of me. I guess you could count my husband having a nap whilst half sitting up and half sprawled out weird.....lol.

He he, at least he cant complain that you dont spend time with him anymore cos of the Geek addiction!

Im at works so loads of paper work but the wierdest thing is a #1 trophey given to me by my collegues for making the least amount of cup of teas in a week :D

Mmmm..i have my pc, calculator, handbag, mobile, ashtray, 2 dirty mugs, camera, b'day card (cant open it yet), lamp, the sun newspaper and my daughters Tamagotchi that i have to babysit while she is at school....few crumbs on here too...lol xx

lovenails1 said:

Well, I was actually thinking of someone in particular, my baldy prince!

Sorry. Got carried away, dont tell Mrs Geek. :o

Oh and does my cat sitting on my mouse pad count as weird?

lovenails1 said:
He he, at least he cant complain that you dont spend time with him anymore cos of the Geek addiction!

Just the other day he went upstairs to have his nap (he's a postie so gets up at the crack of dawn) I asked him why he went up stairs, he said the sound of my nails tapping agaisnt the keys was driving him nuts....

So I guess he finds reasons to moan.....to bad :D

Latest posts

Back