new geek gallery task

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which pic needs to go?....

• Annes Toes

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • 3 Colour fade with Capped flowers

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Pams glitter nail

• ladybird nail

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • 3 colour fade (holding phone)

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • good enuff to eat (liquorice allsorts)

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • halloween nail

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Gel it!

• Party Train

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • crimbo nails

Votes: 15 32.6%

• Total voters

Sparklepink

modges r us..we r coolio!
Reaction score
A thread abt checking the geek gallery last nite got me thinking....
i need to make some space in my geekio gallery heres what i put im my post

i have just been haivng a look at my gallery,..... and omg ... some of my nails... they need loads of improvement.... its funny what i didnt see then is what jumps out now!
i guess thats education and learnign for you... and i know that if and when i get the time to post any more piccys ill have to make sure they are lookign tip top.... id even forgotten abt some of the images in my gallery...
rite geeks a task for you me thinks.... what pic should i get rid of to make more space???

please post which one you think.... heres a link http://www.salongeek.com/gallery/browseimages.php?do=member&imageuser=312to my gallery and please ignore some unslightly nails...well dotn ignore em... just tell me what needs out (dotn forget to look at the yrs old pics too!)and ill delete it and it ill give me some space....

can you guess i hate change?.... im a wee bit of a horder!...lol

Jess
xox

rite geeks like in the quote ive got a wee task for you
help me choose which pics to delete

im adding a poll ... so you can both vote and comment ;)

Jess
xox

ps.... i could only add 10 poll options...so i put all the older pics as the more recent are much smaller files

Hi Jessica, Your work is lovely and I do love your glitter fade nails. I would have to say that the Liquorice Allsorts and Halloween nails would have to go. Halloween is over for another year and like the liquorice ones, they are a bit bulky. Hope I have not offended but that's where I'll be voting. It is fun being asked to do this though, LOL. xx

so many nice pics, but I had to chose the ladybird, I am having the same trouble jess I wish there was somewhere we could transfer our tutorial pics to so they were not in our gallery, that would help:)

Jess - am i right in thinking that it is the size of the picture that affects this. If it is the number of pictures then there are a few multiple pictures that can be deleted to free up some space but we can still see all of your work.

Bin them all and start again :)

Nope, clear them out, spring clean and start over with new and improved pics! Maybe keep one old one to remind you how far you've come x

Bin them all and start again :)

I agree with Cathie Jess - If you can't decide and they are all so good, start again with your up-to-date stuff x:)

Nope, clear them out, spring clean and start over with new and improved pics! Maybe keep one old one to remind you how far you've come x

Could you come and sort my house out ?
You sound just the right sort of person.

Oh forgot to say, for me, the toes have to go - just personal taste.

Latest posts

Back