New Geek!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paigey G

Reaction score
:lol::lol: Hiya am new but willin to learn, have been in industry 4 25 years eek! Had my own salon for 22 of these so have much business experience.

Am mainly hair geek, but also do beauty therapy and nails, have run a sunbed for 11 years but realising it's quickly going out of fashion. Any recommendations for spray tanning? Also have room to rent any ideas? px

:lol::lol: Hiya am new but willin to learn, have been in industry 4 25 years eek! Had my own salon for 22 of these so have much business experience.

Am mainly hair geek, but also do beauty therapy and nails, have run a sunbed for 11 years but realising it's quickly going out of fashion. Any recommendations for spray tanning? Also have room to rent any ideas? px

hi welcome to the site! I use sienna x for my spray tans, but theres loads out there, its all down to choice and budget!

how about using your spare room for holistic therapies? xxxx

Hi hun ....welcome to the site.....(my daughters name is paige !!!)xxxxxxx

Hi! Welcome to the site!

Howdy, and welcome to salon geek :hug: x

Thanx Have Contacted Siennax Looks Quite Reasonable Pricewise For A Start Up, Do You Use A Pop Up Booth Do You Need The Extractor?

Thanx, what good taste in names you have!there aren't many of us Paige's around especially 30plus ones!!!!!!

Hi paige I am A new geek new to the industry as well Your from cornwall also me to at at austell college :)

Hi and welcome.x

Hi and welcome. I have started spray tanning as sunbeds have died, where l am. It is great and you can make a great profit, if you buy the right equipment and solution. Give it a go you will be suprised how popular it is

thanx that gives me hope!!!!!!!

Hiya Paigey...

Spray Tans are def the way forward!!! If you do a few searches the the site, you will see Tantrick come top for every thing!!!

Training

Click the above link for your nearest trainer!

If you have a room to rent out, you can advertise on here, http://www.salongeek.com/recruitment/ most people put it in the recruitment bit!

If you want anymore info on Tantrick, most of the trainers are on the Geek so just give us shout!

hth

xxxx

Latest posts

Back