New Gelish - trends!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just seen these swatches on this Gelish minis FB page, and the comment on the photo says the bottlers sold at Sallys Beauty supply (USA it must be) are the mini bottles and they are $17 each!

So whats that, about a tenner or so for a mini bottle and i know we pay much more than the US i think.

I just hope these are not mini bottles and that they are more than the regular colours :(

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...135905.-2207520000.1381518493.&type=3&theater

Sadly they will be mini's Claire, I agree we shouldn't have o pay more than thy do in USA approx $15 (roughly £8) we pay £24.99 inc VAT

Sadly they will be mini's Claire, I agree we shouldn't have o pay more than thy do in USA approx $15 (roughly £8) we pay £24.99 inc VAT

I'm sure you guys will get them in the full bottle there as well. They're already on their way here in Canada for the full sized bottle.

And could you please edit your post to remove trade prices please. This is a public forum and it's a site rule to not divulge prices.

Sally's in Canada/US is not a pro store. It sells the mini version exclusively for Sally's and it also sells other lower end products or products made exclusively for Sally's. So it's very different here.

When are these coming out? Do we have any dates yet? I'm desperate haha! xx

Sally's in Canada/US is not a pro store. It sells the mini version exclusively for Sally's and it also sells other lower end products or products made exclusively for Sally's. So it's very different here.

I'm really surprised at that, Sally's in the UK sells to non-professionals but (as far as I'm aware) they can't buy professional products like Gelish. As much as the UK pay more for the Gelish products, I'm glad I live in the UK now that I know that!

I just read that Trends are available to buy tomorrow...as two sets of of eight polishes initially with individual colours available in a few weeks. More info on Harmony FB page :hug:

I just read that Trends are available to buy tomorrow...as two sets of of eight polishes initially with individual colours available in a few weeks. More info on Harmony FB page :hug:

I've seen it on my educators page, but it says pre-orders!

I've seen it on my educators page, but it says pre-orders!

That's right but Jason smedley said they will go out before weekend. Ah thought you could get individuals as they are all on the site???

That's right but Jason smedley said they will go out before weekend. Ah thought you could get individuals as they are all on the site???

Just read on Facebook that you will be able to get Individuals just not yet - so the same as usual with new collections really? some of them look really good but I wanted the snow collection first haha moan moan

I think my clients will just have to wait... Don't feel like spending over £300 when as usual someone has cleverly mixed nice and not so nice colours into kits. I'll wait till I can get them individually.

Hi girls I'm new to this :) av any of ye any tips for removal of gelish recently did a course :)

Hi girls I'm new to this :) av any of ye any tips for removal of gelish recently did a course :)

make sure you apply your foundation extremely thinly and a heat wheatbag or wheatbag glove to help speed up removals, I've knocked 5 mins off removal time now oh and buff off the top layer of top it off so the acetone can penetrate easier. xx

Dont forget to contact your educator, they are yours for life, not just for the course duration xx

I think my clients will just have to wait... Don't feel like spending over £300 when as usual someone has cleverly mixed nice and not so nice colours into kits. I'll wait till I can get them individually.

YEh! who the hell has £300 quid to spend on bloody polish just before christmas, i was hoping these would be on sale individually from the start them i may have bought one along with artic freeze white that i need.

wont bother i saw these as xmas polishes but i'm gonna miss the boat on this one.

Sorry If I'm sounding like an old bag today :(

Last edited:
I'm still smarting from the matte anticlimax. I have a zillion loose glitters, I will spend my cash on my kids instead lol and buy one or two when they come out singularly xx

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh well A Pinch of Pepper was nearly mine. It's not like they cost a couple of quid or something. This is annoying 😬

I'm with you gals - too late for xmas! Shame as it is the perfect time for a little glitter but my last minute shopping will all be Santa for the kids.
And what about the snow collection - will it arrive before the snow??

Rubbish! I'm so unimpressed. I don't want a kit- and I won't buy a kit unless they all get rave reviews and some of these colours just look so similar to current line for me- and mint icing isn't my biggest seller already ;-) too late for it all!!! Hope the spring line delivers!

"I'm still smarting from the matte anticlimax. I have a zillion loose glitters, I will spend my cash on my kids instead lol and buy one or two when they come out singularly xx"

I've just got the matte but not had chance to try it - is it no good :-(( ?

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek app

How long is the pre order? Anyone know?

Latest posts

Back