New hair styles...where to look?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pips

Reaction score
Hi all you lovely geeks. I was wondering if any of you could tell me the best site to look on for inspiration, ive grown my hair from short red spiked to a long bob then got fed up and had it cut shorter with a razor look and graded in and the nape.
NOW im bored with this and ive booked in today to have something done, i dont know if its because its brown with blond foils in (ppl like the colour) and im used to something bold and way out but im bored.
I was thinking of having one side with dark brown under and showing beneeth the brown/blond, also having the same look and a fringe cut in.

I need some pics to look at but ive searched and cant find.
PLEASE HELP ME BEFORE 12.30! :|

Thanks for the link, ive looked through and cant see any that i like:irked:

I have a picture in my head but cant seem to find one on the net!

Well ive done it...had most of it cut off and had a block colour in my fringe and down my right side! I will post some before & after pics when i get 2 mins to take some.:eek:

Ok here are some pics...

Stuck in a rut, grown it and was reluctant to cut it!
DSC00135.JPG

Thinned out a little and tucked behind my ears
tucked behind the ears.jpg

The tussled & ruffled no make up look

DSC00273.jpg

A bit sleeker and some slap on the face.
DSC00275.jpg

Think it will take some getting used to for me but everyone who has seen me so far says it suits me.

What do you guys think? any feedback is appreciated (although a little too late now ive had it done) lol

I love it hun!
colourwise that is exactly what i'm looking for too, but mine is longer than yours, and still trying to grow it.
But the cut, length and colour really suit you!

I have mine cut every 3-4 weeks but 14 month ago it was 1inch all over and spiked red! decided i needed to relax a little with been a grandma but i really missed some jazziness lol

Why didnt you say
you just wanted to look like Rod Stewert LOL :hug:
(only kidding mate it looks cool)

i love the colour its great i think it really suits you the dark looks great blended into the blonde :)

I have found this site to be really helpful, as it permits you to try on a myriad of styles over your own photograph.

Hairstyler

Hope it is the sort of idea you are looking for.

Julie x

Hi Pip
I think your hair is gorgeous & absolutely love the colour!! & it really really suits you!! I have been to lots of hairdressers asking for the same but they never do it - I am so gutted, I have now lost hope & have it all bleached blonde which is far too light but don't know where else to try & am scared lol!
I live between Bradford & Leeds & see that you're from west yorkshire too, could you be kind enough to tell me if the salon that has done yours anywhere near?
Any help would be fab!!
Love n hugs
Vicky
xxxx

i absolutely love it.i think it really suits you.i think the colours look fab and i really love the cut i think i may ask my hairdresser for a similar cut and colour for my fringe.i think it looks really funky.x

Latest posts

Back