New idea for Popits... I think

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silvanne

Reaction score
After a ruff start :irked: using Popits I am falling in love with them. Even nail art is so easy. The one thing I did not like was the other side of the free edge. To make it smooth I used my electric file and I was trying to avoid that problem. I Put a Reusable form before I place the Popits and it works fine. So now I can say after a lot of practice I place a full set off Popits in a record time for me, just 33 minutes :green:

After a ruff start :irked: using Popits I am falling in love with them. Even nail art is so easy. The one thing I did not like was the other side of the free edge. To make it smooth I used my electric file and I was trying to avoid that problem. I Put a Reusable form before I place the Popits and it works fine. So now I can say after a lot of practice I place a full set off Popits in a record time for me, just 33 minutes :green:

Which forms do you use? I too do this when I am sculpting with PopIts. I also did not like the rough surface under the zone 1 area. But mostly I just use tips with them.
VERY quick for sculpting though aren't they? Thanks for sharing your idea.

Which forms do you use? I too do this when I am sculpting with PopIts. I also did not like the rough surface under the zone 1 area. But mostly I just use tips with them.
VERY quick for sculpting though aren't they? Thanks for sharing your idea.

Reusable forms the ones u can use over and over hahaha dont think they have a brand. At first I did it with the sticker forms but i tought well I am saving money in time why not in my forms . So now I just use the Reusable's ones and save even more money. They ar the best thing ever

Do you do a pink and white sculpt with this method or just one colour?

Do you do a pink and white sculpt with this method or just one colour?

You could do!

Place the white on the form and then a one colour overlay in the PopIt.

Personally I'd just use a white CND Performance tip. Much easier/quicker and it looks just the same as if you did your white with powder. PopIts are to do easy and quick ... if you get complicated is is easier and quicker to do the nails by hand IMHO.

I am so glad this question was on here, was with another geek at a mother and toddler group yesterday. She was raving about her new popits and suggested that she would want to do the whites before using the popit for the pinks. I asked how would she buff the whites without disruputing the shine of the popit. And you guys have answered that one but another question though, how do you ensure you don't get a groove or channel between the pink and whites without covering too much of your white with pink (if that makes sense?!:confused:)

I've never tried popits before but the finish on hers was amazing, i'm going to have to get some and have a play!

Kelly x

I am so glad this question was on here, was with another geek at a mother and toddler group yesterday. She was raving about her new popits and suggested that she would want to do the whites before using the popit for the pinks. I asked how would she buff the whites without disruputing the shine of the popit. And you guys have answered that one but another question though, how do you ensure you don't get a groove or channel between the pink and whites without covering too much of your white with pink (if that makes sense?!:confused:)

I've never tried popits before but the finish on hers was amazing, i'm going to have to get some and have a play!

Kelly x

Well you just don't!! The overlay lays over the whole thing and squishes in and over the tip. End of.

Geeg,
P,lease please please bring some with you to australia.... i am blonde and it just isn;t something that i can get my head around...lol

they do sound amazing and the thought of tryign them on my own.. well it scares me a little.. i need a big grown up tech to show me.. lol
x Mel

Geeg,
P,lease please please bring some with you to australia.... i am blonde and it just isn;t something that i can get my head around...lol

they do sound amazing and the thought of tryign them on my own.. well it scares me a little.. i need a big grown up tech to show me.. lol
x Mel

Already packed hunni!! :green:

Latest posts

Back