New job and wages

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes he said about commision so thats a bonus i guess. i worked it out though over a year i will be loosing out on £1998.60 i know i probably sound money orientated but its more the principle of what he said i would start on. my parents think if i say anything he will tell me to walk. how could i bring it up in conversation anyway would i be better off not saying anything? thanks

if there is a chance you may lose your job and you wont to keep it it may be best not to say anything.
but in your shoes i would be annoyed as you got paid more in your last job and now he has changed your mind now its less. obviously anyone taking a job takes a wage into consideration so to change it after you have started isnt nice and morally wrong. but you dont have a contract to what you agreed before.

i have just thought would it be a good idea to call somebody like ACAS to see where i stand in this situation because i still dont have a clue what to do. thanks all for your help you have all been excellent

Latest posts

Back