New job

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aronne

Reaction score
Hi everyone!!

I'm like freaking out and nervous!! haha, I'm applying for a new job! Any tips for me?? I know what I'm going to do but thinking about it all is just overwhelming.
I just want to wow them, I know that when I'm not busy and they are finishing with clients I'm going to help out and sweep up, to show my team skills, but yeah I think I'm over thinking things?? haha

Hi everyone!!

I'm like freaking out and nervous!! haha, I'm applying for a new job! Any tips for me?? I know what I'm going to do but thinking about it all is just overwhelming.
I just want to wow them, I know that when I'm not busy and they are finishing with clients I'm going to help out and sweep up, to show my team skills, but yeah I think I'm over thinking things?? haha

Just be yourself relax into your surroundings tell yourself how good you are at what you do and I'm sure It will show in your work. It's all about confidence and believing in yourself xx

hey thanks :) ARGHHHHHH I GOT THE JOB :D they loved my cuts so I'm working now in a much better environment than my previous job :)

hey thanks :) ARGHHHHHH I GOT THE JOB :D they loved my cuts so I'm working now in a much better environment than my previous job :)

Ohhhhh that's ace!!! Well done!! Really happy for you! When do you start xx

i started the next day as someone was sick and couldnt go in, so i ended up working the weekend, my official first day working was last monday so its been a lot of fun :) such an awesome environment to be in :) love going to work compared to my last job :) got my passion back, where as the last job was losing it because was working 7 day shifts when i didnt want to, and always getting calls at home when i didnt need to, where as this job i havent had a call on my days off i have had so far :) its so good!!!

Latest posts

Back