New matte Gelish Top It Off?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShannonU

Reaction score
Must.. Find.... And.... Try!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using SalonGeek mobile app

Not sure when it's out, but I had seen a comment from Jason saying it will be out soon along with a nail art line xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm loving the sound of this!!! At the moment I'm doing two layers of TIO then buffing with sanding black for my matt effect so & it's very popular at the min so I will defo be purchasing this! Will save me loads of time & save my TIO. Anyone know what the nail art line will consist of? & when is it out? Uk! xx

Oooo did hear about this, wonder if Olympia will be the launch? Is the nail art line part of all that jazz? Interesting looking forward to trying the top it off

Has anyone seen this on nailsmag.com??

I was looking through the nail art section and apparently there is a new matte TIO from Gelish! Has anyone found this yet anywhere? I'm excited to hear about this!

Gelish's Matte French Mani - Technique - NAILS Magazine

I use the OPI GelColor Matte topcoat over my Shellac & Gelish...cures in 2 minutes just the same...it's amazing!! I use to buff off the TIO before I found, but now doing matte mani's is sooooo much easier!! :) x

I do the same Jojo! But I must say I hate it..I hate doing the TIO x2 then buffing...it just takes up so much time.. I'm happy to hear they're coming out with one!

I really hope so! I love a matt finish and will order one as soon as they come available.

I have the OPI Matte topcoat, but I never mix systems. I don't use it much but I would like to have a Gelish one too. I hate buffing. Hope its outs soon.

Sounds exciting, can't wait to see it out:Love:

It's coooooming...

1379444576272.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use the OPI GelColor Matte topcoat over my Shellac & Gelish...cures in 2 minutes just the same...it's amazing!! I use to buff off the TIO before I found, but now doing matte mani's is sooooo much easier!! :) x

I was just wondering if the effect worked on top of a shellac service.. Thank you for that :) x really I would like shellac to have their own matte top coat. That would be great!!! :) X

I have matte top coat and its amazing xx

Can't wait for this to come out...will defo save a lot of time!

Do you use it instead of Shellac top coat or on top of it?

I prob would skip it ! And use some normal non UV matte top coat over the finished nail , that way the client can remove it at home , and reveal have there shinny nails ,

Dong get me wrong I do love the matte look ,
BUT it dose lack luster (no pun ) and after a few hours or days of wearing it it gets that old feeling quick . And I always want to see the gloss again .

<3 love is like the magic penny .

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek

I just got the OPI Gel color Matte top coat today.

I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. It doesn't seem to be very matte to me.

It will be interesting to see how it compares to the Gelish brand.

Latest posts

Back