New matte Gelish Top It Off?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just seen a post on FB, Jason Smedley says the Matte top coat arrived today and they are unpacking them, so should be available soon.

Maybe this weekend i hope

Just seen a post on FB, Jason Smedley says the Matte top coat arrived today and they are unpacking them, so should be available soon.

Maybe this weekend i hope

Will it be available at Sally's stores, do you know?

Will it be available at Sally's stores, do you know?

Jason says not initially

So they may stock it but not for now, prob in future

Last edited:
The matte is now for sale (I've just bought mine), but it's in a duo, top it off & matte together but it's discounted, I was running out of top it off anyway.

So next week I've got 8 pots of additives amongst other CND stuff and gelish matte top it off arriving so lots of playing for me :D

The matte is now for sale (I've just bought mine), but it's in a duo, top it off & matte together but it's discounted, I was running out of top it off anyway.

So next week I've got 8 pots of additives amongst other CND stuff and gelish matte top it off arriving so lots of playing for me :D

Thanks Claire, I've just ordered mine too. I was ready for a top coat so it worked in my favour too!

Happy!!

Thanks Claire, I've just ordered mine too. I was ready for a top coat so it worked in my favour too!

Happy!!

I know people normally do a matte base and nail art in shiny top coat but I was thinking a shiny add but use the matte for the nail art instead.

I know people normally do a matte base and nail art in shiny top coat but I was thinking a shiny add but use the matte for the nail art instead.

Show us some pics if you try this, it sounds like a good idea. Do you have any additives, I bet these would look goods dots of matte too. I love that matte French look. I hope they arrive soon.

Show us some pics if you try this, it sounds like a good idea. Do you have any additives, I bet these would look goods dots of matte too. I love that matte French look. I hope they arrive soon.

Good idea, will do something next week, it's gone dead here :( so there will be time for playing!

Ah shoot. Why did I read this...

I'm going to have to buy some now. And I'll probably end up buying some more colours while I'm there...

Please don't tell my worse half lol x

Ah shoot. Why did I read this...

I'm going to have to buy some now. And I'll probably end up buying some more colours while I'm there...

Please don't tell my worse half lol x

I managed to go on the NH page, ONLY choose the Top coats, in the basket and out. Took a bit of determination but I managed. I have spent too much money in the last few days.

Let us know what else you buy ;)

I managed to go on the NH page, ONLY choose the Top coats, in the basket and out. Took a bit of determination but I managed. I have spent too much money in the last few days.

Bella's Vampire
Sweet Chocolate
Good Gossip
Izzy Wizzy
Waterfield
Foundation

Oh and what I went on for in the first place, the new tio duo :/

I did this also, took all my willpower not to go spending, bought enough at olympia!

I put almost 1k's worth in my basket at first! It's ridiculous, I want everything...there should be a Gelish Addicts Anonymous group haha! I will wait until the next discount comes through until I splurge. I'm not even trading properly yet, so I really need to reign my spending in until I start seeing some return and concentrate of my training xx

I put almost 1k's worth in my basket at first! It's ridiculous, I want everything...there should be a Gelish Addicts Anonymous group haha! I will wait until the next discount comes through until I splurge. I'm not even trading properly yet, so I really need to reign my spending in until I start seeing some return and concentrate of my training xx

Well you don't need too wait long as it's VAT free day in Thursday in Sally's, which means if you call your Harmony Educator on Thursday - you'll also get VAT from Harmony :)

Well you don't need too wait long as it's VAT free day in Thursday in Sally's, which means if you call your Harmony Educator on Thursday - you'll also get VAT from Harmony :)

Oh lord...xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

What happens if the educator has left? Mine no longer works for the company, so who would I approach in order to get Vat free from NH?

What happens if the educator has left? Mine no longer works for the company, so who would I approach in order to get Vat free from NH?

Mines left too .... Bet we've got the same one :) in that case you call NH and they'll give you the number you need to call.... Or leave a post on their Facebook page and Georgie, Jazz , Jason or one of the team will reply.x

Mines left too .... Bet we've got the same one :) in that case you call NH and they'll give you the number you need to call.... Or leave a post on their Facebook page and Georgie, Jazz , Jason or one of the team will reply.x

Thanks, I'll do that (when my bank balance has recovered)

I got an email from my distributor that it's vat free on Tuesday this time not thurs. Free delivery over £50 too 😊 xx

Latest posts

Back