New MINX designs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wishes

Reaction score
Hi all, has anyone seen the new Minx range? I wonder when we will be getting them, anyone know? I think there is 40 of them.:green:

no but cant wait just love minx :)

They are there on the sweet squared websight I am so excited, better get ordering!!!!

How fab are the new blue lightenining with snowflakes, and the cute father xmas ones, ohhh and red mettalic cheetah,,, ohhhh and the halloween ones :cry::cry: I want them all cant wait need to order xmas stock asap, I put an offer on to get rid of old patterns ive had for a while and summer colours, I feel red blue silver gold will be hot sellers.

xx

How fab are the new blue lightenining with snowflakes, and the cute father xmas ones, ohhh and red mettalic cheetah,,, ohhhh and the halloween ones :cry::cry: I want them all cant wait need to order xmas stock asap, I put an offer on to get rid of old patterns ive had for a while and summer colours, I feel red blue silver gold will be hot sellers.

xx

Sorry but did you just say RED METTALIC CHEETAH!!!! I just nearly fell off my chair! Im logging onto S2 now, I need those to make my life complete! haha :)

I think you will find them on the Minx. com site not as far as I know SS2!

I think you will find them on the Minx. com site not as far as I know SS2!

Nope, unfortunately they are on S2. I say unfortunately as i have just given the bank account another bashing by ordering all the new designs! haha:)

Oh I realy cant sleep, it must me my body telling me I MUST order the new designes RIGHT NOW or I wont sleep lol. I wonder why we get so so excited about these things. I just can not wait to show these to my clients and promote minx for winter:green::green::green:x

Oh I realy cant sleep, it must me my body telling me I MUST order the new designes RIGHT NOW or I wont sleep lol. I wonder why we get so so excited about these things. I just can not wait to show these to my clients and promote minx for winter:green::green::green:x

Haha! Me too! We must be 'geeks'! :)

Just done my order! Very happy, geeky person who will be tired tomorrow now :lol:. Cant wait for them to arrive, ive ordered up all my new gift vouchers too! First bit of christmas type shopping ive done! Very happy the new designes are just too cute! x

I only ordered Minx two days ago and they were'nt there then, so have just spent another two hundred on the new Minx, gotta have it though!:hug:

I will have to have a trip over there during the school holls and get some new ones in stock. Must admit the red cheetah does look extremely scrummy hehe

Latest posts

Back