new nail bar in town, i got an interview

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mobile nail tec

Reaction score
i went into town today with my two girls to get thier hair cut, and on the way there was yeet another nail bar opened in town.

felt really p***ed off, but carried on walking, on the way back to the car i had a look in the window, and then walked in and asked for a price list.

£25 for traditional l&p and £35 for opi l&p, and there were alot of chinese people in the room with only one white girl doing nails.
well, phone up early after having a quick conversation with some one, asking if they had any vacancy. after a telephone interview asking about how long i've been doing nails, what qualifaications i have, and what can i do.
they only want me to give them my cv and have an interview tomorrow.
i'm so pleased with my self, but i know i can't build my hopes up to much, as they are many of us who don't make it this world.

please couls any of you give me some advise in what to put in my cv, or say tomorrow? as i have only been doing nails for 6 months. i have a diplomia in l&p. gel and silk/fibreglass, infills/rebalancing. but no manicures/pedicures.

sorry cant help with the cv, I'm cr** at that sort of stuff, always get hubby to do mine, just wanted to say , way to go luv, don't forget to tell us how you get on.
Don't panic some one will put you strait on the cv:hug:

I think it would be good to put that you are confident, and eager to learn new things, and continually improving your skills x

Good Luck !!!

If you dont get your CV done at least take some evidence of your work ie photos, certificates and insurance etc. and have a good set of nails on yourself. Let us know how you get on... wish you lots of luck
if it doesn't work out at least the interview was a good practice for the next one.
icon14.gif

thanks for the advise, trying to add things to my cv.
going to just put a uv gloss over my nails today as i don't really like polish on me.

Latest posts

Back