New Nail Galleries

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seanny

Reaction score
Hi guys, just letting you know that I've rearranged the pages in The Nail Directory. All the nail pics have now been moved to proper Gallery pages. This has resulted in the directory pages been tidied up (easier to read). If you've included pics with your directory listing, you'll find that you now have a 'picture gallery' symbol alongside your details. If you go to your nail gallery, you'll be pleased to note that you now have a second link back to your website, pretty cool, eh? Well...... I thought it was. :D

For anyone who hasnt as yet, submitted any pics, now is the time. (I always say that, don't I) Seriously though, if you want to display your pics but you dont have your own website just yet, you can display them in The Nail Directory galleries and I can include some personal details, ie, name, location, email, etc. It may serve as a small ad for you, who knows?

Cheers for now, Sean

Hi Seanny!

I have looked round the site many times, loved it!

So will have to have another look and check out the new layout?

I havn't got a web site myself yet, but you can bet your bottom doller i will be in touch with you , on how to when i begin!

Need a decent camera before i put any photo's on line!

Thanks Seanny (your just the Kiddy)lol

luv 'n' hugs
xxxxxxxxx

I would like to go in the directory, but I do not have a web site, can I still join?

Christi, thx for the compliments.... always helps. :) Make sure when you purchase your new camera, it comes equipped with a macro function as explained on a thread in the 'MAIN' forum. Once you have your camera, snap away to your hearts content, I'd love to post your pics in The Nail Directory.

Jac & Christi, while you're waiting on your new super-dooper website to be built, you can both avail of a free mini-page in The Directory right now, just visit the site, decide which free page you'd like and then go to the 'Add your Site' page, fill in your details and submit them to me. If you have nail pics, you can add them too. Its that simple! Remember the more accurate and full the info you send me, the better chance the page has in being found by the search engines. So have a think before you click the send button. Anything you want to know before you sign up, just ask.

Sean x

ooooh Seanny I never got round to it either .. am gonna go and do a page lol have got sope piccies now too :)

Thanks xxx :hug:

Hi Joey, I look forward to receiving your details & seeing your pics. :)

Sean x

Apologies for bumping this back up, but I see lots of new nail art appearing and I want some!!! Ok... relax, I'm kiddin' with you. I've just entered the first pictures in the Galleries of The Nail Directory from someone who has no website and for one reason or another, they dont want a website at the moment. Their choice. I've just included some of their details so that they may be credited with doing their work. Anyway, if anyone here who does NOT have a website right now and who doesnt intend having one anytime soon, but would still like to display their pics, let me know. If you're interested, 4 pics would be ideal to maintain the balance of the gallery page. Thanks in advance.

Sean x

Well I managed to squeeze in there. Fab idea Seanny :Love:

lell said:
Well I managed to squeeze in there. Fab idea Seanny :Love:

Lell, I think you should have posted this over in chit chat, but never mind. Thanks a million for signing. :hug:

Latest posts

Back