New Name

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Klassy Klaws

Reaction score
Hi at the moment I am looking for a name for my mobile buisiness:!: I am hopeing to eventually have a home salon so would like a name that is ok with both:eek:
I was always called either nerak or kazie by my pals at school so any ideas would be great:D
I have been thinking of just plain and simple (just like me:sad: ) Nailz or Nailz By Karen very original or what:o

Hands & Nails by Karen
Kazie's Nailz
Karens Nail Design

Can't help with your business name, but doof I've just got your user name. I have always wondered where the hell you got that from ... Karen Murray!!!

Sassy Hassy said:
Can't help with your business name, but doof I've just got your user name. I have always wondered where the hell you got that from ... Karen Murray!!!

Oh yeah!!! Sass you've cracked the code, I thought the username was something exotic! I should have saw this as our business name is Notae Property lettings.
Sorry i can't hep with business name either - I'm rubbish at that kinda thing - but you'll soon get some ideas posted here I'm sure!

karens classic nails ?

we did the whole backwards spelling thing when we were at middle school. i remember a lad who was called snosras, although his name wasnt sarsons. they just called him that because his eyes watered like they had vinegar in them ! it was mainly a boy thing !:confused:

Karens Klassy Nails
Classy Nails by Karen

ummm, can't think of anymore :o

ValencianNails said:
Karens Klassy Nails
Classy Nails by Karen

ummm, can't think of anymore :o

Karen's Klassy Klaws........

CK nails........... Classy karen's Nails

Suzie.e said:
Karen's Klassy Klaws........
you're telepathic, I was just going to reply with that :D

ValencianNails said:
you're telepathic, I was just going to reply with that :D

telepathetic more like - I pinched it from your first idea - just added Klaws!!

Thanks Guys for all your ideas they are all great:D
I have written them all down and now have to think of which one:eek: I will keep you posted:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back