SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carend

Reaction score
Hi just wondering if anyone else is having this prob or if its just me?
When i click on the new posts tab it just shows me a thumbnail of one of the dress a nail entries....have i got gremlins in my computer or is there a problem with the site today?..tried logging off then coming back and its still doing it!HELP!!!

think it might be you caren i`m fine :)

It's working fine for me Caren, have you tried rebooting your pc? Mine plays up sometimes and I find this sorts it out.

ok thanks girlies will try that later....anyone got a good cure for a refluxy baby?!:cry:

ok thanks girlies will try that later....anyone got a good cure for a refluxy baby?!:cry:
sit them up while you feed them and for a while afterwards :)

Also a longer teated bottle to stop them gurgling it and mixing it with too much air x x x

Oh dear - an umbrella so you don't get covered in baby puke? :green: Mine used to guzzle gripe water and it seemed to help!

thankyou all, well been doing the sitting up after a feed-can't go for a longer teat as i'm breastfeeding- using infacol(too young 4 gripe water) and gaviscon-just bought some colief drops which are £10 for 7ml-but worked with my 1st son who had reflux because of lactose intolerance,so praying this'll sort it!!!
love your umbrella idea sass!lol just had to wash 12 sicky muslins from the last 2 days so coulda done with that suggestion earlier:hug:
thank you all so much for your help and suggestions-i really hope they work so we can get some sleep soon!!!

Latest posts

Back