New pregnancy thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Abigail is having a growth spurt atm. Normally she has 5oz every 3/3.5hours. But atm she's getting hungry every 1.5 hours, has 1 oz then falls asleep, then wakes up 2 minutes later and has another oz and so on!
Our feeding routine is just getting all messed up as I have to feed her when she keeps screaming as she's hungry bless her! Anyone else had this problem? X

Can someone please help? I'm not trying for a baby yet but came off Depo and finally got my period 7 months later . I did ovulation tests to check I'm ovulating! Would you say this is positive ? Xxx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1453733468.432772.jpg

[emoji3]thanks Hun! You know when you stare so much your doubting yourself lol! The last few days have been so faint aswell [emoji3]that's good as was worried it would take much longer to come back xxxx

[emoji3]thanks Hun! You know when you stare so much your doubting yourself lol! The last few days have been so faint aswell [emoji3]that's good as was worried it would take much longer to come back xxxx

You're welcome, bless you, it's always good to get a second opinion. Good luck!x

[emoji3]thanks ! Xxxx

Babychops one of my boys started doing this, he was basically snacking instead of having a proper feed. In the end i just had to let him scream until he was really really hungry and would take a proper feed.

Babychops one of my boys started doing this, he was basically snacking instead of having a proper feed. In the end i just had to let him scream until he was really really hungry and would take a proper feed.

That's what she's doing atm, just snacking! I will have to try and settle her to go longer inbetween feeds. My c-section wound has started hurting again, after 6 weeks and feeling fine for ages! :-( how are you getting on? X

Getting on ok, still no sign of baby though!

Babychops my scar did that. To be honest even years after my c section if i did a lot of walking or anything too strenuous then it would ache. You have probably pushed yourself just a bit too much because you have been feeling fine, remember it is only 6 weeks since you had major surgery!

I think Abigail is having a growth spurt atm. Normally she has 5oz every 3/3.5hours. But atm she's getting hungry every 1.5 hours, has 1 oz then falls asleep, then wakes up 2 minutes later and has another oz and so on!
Our feeding routine is just getting all messed up as I have to feed her when she keeps screaming as she's hungry bless her! Anyone else had this problem? X

I breastfed on demand so timings would vary quite a lot but if you're at all concerned, definitely ask your midwife or health visitor for advice. They will be able to advise and reassure you.

Babychops my scar did that. To be honest even years after my c section if i did a lot of walking or anything too strenuous then it would ache. You have probably pushed yourself just a bit too much because you have been feeling fine, remember it is only 6 weeks since you had major surgery!

It all started on Saturday night when I went to a party and was standing in heels for hours, maybe it was that x

I breastfed on demand so timings would vary quite a lot but if you're at all concerned, definitely ask your midwife or health visitor for advice. They will be able to advise and reassure you.

I have my health visitor coming on Thursday so I will definitely speak to her about it x

Babychops that would definitely make your scar ache a bit, i remember the first time i dared to wear heels lol x

Hi all here is my baby 14 weeks 4 days. I've been very sick and I'm very nervous about being a mam. Xxx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1453894313.505436.jpg

Well i saw the consultant this morning, booked in for a c section tomorrow morning!!

Well i saw the consultant this morning, booked in for a c section tomorrow morning!!

Good luck pinkcouture! I know you were hoping for a natural birth, but at least you get to meet your little girl tomorrow, how exciting! Hope the c-section goes as well as can be.x

Thanks Miss Dolly. I actually feel ok about having a c section, thought i would be upset but I'm not. Very nervous but exciting x

Thanks Miss Dolly. I actually feel ok about having a c section, thought i would be upset but I'm not. Very nervous but exciting x

Bless you, I can imagine you're nervous, wishing you all the best and good luck.x

Latest posts

Back