New pregnancy thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoy your new little bundle!!! Glad it went well xx

Yay congratulations [emoji3][emoji324]

Congratulations. I hope you both get a chance for some rest now. :)

Congratulations!

Congratulations xx

Ooo congratulations!! Any pictures?? Xx

How are you all getting on? I have my 20week scan tomorrow!!! Time is flying!!

Pink couture how are you getting on - I'm hoping you'll be along soon with a pic and a name update because I must check a million times a day!! I hope your all settling well and enjoying your little addition xx

How are you all getting on? I have my 20week scan tomorrow!!! Time is flying!!

Pink couture how are you getting on - I'm hoping you'll be along soon with a pic and a name update because I must check a million times a day!! I hope your all settling well and enjoying your little addition xx

Aw the 20 week scan is exciting [emoji4] hope all goes well for you.
I'm 23 weeks now and have been all emotional this week over nothing! So weird!

I know very exciting although it always makes me super nervous too!! Did you find out what the sex was?

I hate have weeks like that - I can normally feel myself doing it but can't do anything about it!!! Xx

I know very exciting although it always makes me super nervous too!! Did you find out what the sex was?

I hate have weeks like that - I can normally feel myself doing it but can't do anything about it!!! Xx

Yes I was nervous too. No we didn't find out the sex as we wanted a surprise. Was really hard not to look though!

Hi everyone, quick update for you! Me and baby are doing well, we called her Harper. She is such a good baby, completely different to my boys! How is everyone else getting on? X

I love the name Harper! Glad your well!! Do we get a pic of little Harper?! Xx

Lovely name hope you are getting plenty of well deserved rest x

Ahhh seeing this thread again makes me feel broody. I had number 3 in April. Congratulations to all the new mummy and mummy's to be xx

Aww lovely name.

Week 28 has been the worst for me. I thought this was meant to be the enjoyable bit?!
I've experienced leg cramps and thrush for the first time in my life this last week :(

How is everybody else getting on?xx

And I got a letter today saying I'm only going to get £27 a week maternity allowance so it looks like I'll be straight back to work instead of getting to enjoy my little girl :( xx

And I got a letter today saying I'm only going to get £27 a week maternity allowance so it looks like I'll be straight back to work instead of getting to enjoy my little girl :( xx
That is not fair !! Makes you wonder why bother working , I went back when my second was 8 weeks old all you want is to be with your baby [emoji20]

Well I'm now on day 11 of my period and no signs of slowing down or stopping! I'm getting fed up! [emoji35] I'm worried this is because of the implant

Latest posts

Back