New pregnancy thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i saw the consultant this morning, booked in for a c section tomorrow morning!!

Good luck! Not long now 'till you meet your little girl. xx

Thank you! Im so excited, cant believe she will be here by this time tomorrow x

Oh my!! Good luck!! Can't wait to see pics xx

Was wandering how you were pinkcouture [emoji3] best of luck I'm sure all will be fine and can't wait to see pictures Xxx

Good luck today!!! [emoji177][emoji64][emoji480][emoji177]

Thank you! Just at the hospital now, I'm 3rd on the list so it will be a few hours yet x

Oooo how exciting xxx

Does anyone here have the implant? How did you get on with it? X

I had it and hated it - I was just bleeding for nearly a year, I would have one or two good days then back to bleeding!! Was so glad to get it out!! However, I have friends that loved it so I don't think you can ever predict how your going to get on!! Xx

Everyone I know that has had it, had to have it removed because of the terrible mood swings. Like really bad. [emoji15]
I know thats not a personal experience but If you do get it, that's maybe something to keep an eye on. x

I had it put in 10 days ago and keep worrying now as I keep reading all these horror stories! I'll just have to see how my body reacts to it x

I had it put in 10 days ago and keep worrying now as I keep reading all these horror stories! I'll just have to see how my body reacts to it x

Everyone is different, I could work really well for you. Try not to worry about it too much and just see how you get on.
You know what the side effects are, so if anything seems not right pop down to the docs and speak to them about it. So if there are any problems you can sort it straight away. Xx

Im on my 3rd one now and ive never had a problem with it! X

Awww don't read horror stories - there will always be good and bad experiences with everything, you just have to see how it is for you. Just because it didn't work for some people doesn't mean it will be a bad experience for you. Stay positive and don't stress over it xx

Thought I'd join this thread and say hi. I'm 17+3 and thankfully been feeling better the last couple of weeks. Really struggled the last 2 months. I have my own business but it's just me so now looking to employ someone to help cover. What's everyone else doing once you've all had you little bubba? x

With the implant there's a pill that has the exact same concentration of hormone in it. I forget what it's called but my nurse at the GP mentioned it and said you can try that first to see how your body reacts x

Hi guys we are all good, very sore and exhausted but both doing well xx

Latest posts

Back