New pregnancy thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excuse the mess in the back ground I took this whilst making tea last night to send to my MIL!

Love seeing all the pics...I'm getting rather excited now!! Xx

View attachment 194558
You've started popping out now defo getting bigger can see difference from your last bump pic !! Xx

I'm now 31 weeks with first baby. I've started feeling uncomfortable this last couple of weeks. I went for a growth scan yesterday and she's estimated to be 3lb 13oz already and she's head down (fingers crossed she stays head down). We are pretty much ready for her arrival now, just the hospital bag to pack, very excited, nerves haven't hit me yet.

When did everybody else start to feel nervous/anxious about the birth?xx

I'm now 31 weeks with first baby. I've started feeling uncomfortable this last couple of weeks. I went for a growth scan yesterday and she's estimated to be 3lb 13oz already and she's head down (fingers crossed she stays head down). We are pretty much ready for her arrival now, just the hospital bag to pack, very excited, nerves haven't hit me yet.

When did everybody else start to feel nervous/anxious about the birth?xx

Not long now!! How exciting!! Why did you have a growth scan, hope all is ok and they were happy with their findings!!

With my first I was a little apprehensive as it came closer but nothing major.

My second I didn't at all, as my first labour was calm and pain free because of an epidural [emoji6]

This time around I was nervous from the moment I found out I was pregnant because of a VERY quick delivery with my second!

Don't worry about it, all those feelings are forgotten in an instant once you see that little baby!! I'm quite sure a positive mind made a huge difference in my labours!! Try to enjoy every second of every stage and stay excited!!! Xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1456300721.684298.jpg

Morning everyone

This is my bump I feel quiet large compared to you all but I was carrying weight on my belly pre pregnancy.

I'm 18 weeks now and sickness starting to ease.

Isabellemaye glad your feeling better I don't know how you do it with two other ones to care for too. This is my first so no one else to look after. And I don't think it's hit me I'm having an actual real live baby yet lol :)

You all look beautiful girls gorgeous pregnancy glow :)

On the 11th March we will be finding out if it's a girl or a boy. It's the 20 week scan that they check all is developing well too so slightly nervous.xxxx

Not long now!! How exciting!! Why did you have a growth scan, hope all is ok and they were happy with their findings!!

With my first I was a little apprehensive as it came closer but nothing major.

My second I didn't at all, as my first labour was calm and pain free because of an epidural [emoji6]

This time around I was nervous from the moment I found out I was pregnant because of a VERY quick delivery with my second!

Don't worry about it, all those feelings are forgotten in an instant once you see that little baby!! I'm quite sure a positive mind made a huge difference in my labours!! Try to enjoy every second of every stage and stay excited!!! Xx

It's a new thing they have started to do if you have a raised bmi. Because they wouldn't get an accurate measurement with a tape with you already having a belly. Though the midwife still measured and my bump is the size it should be. I had one at 28, 31 and back again at 34. All is fine. It's just to keep an eye on the size of baby.

I'm quite surprised at how calm and relaxed I am about it all. But there's no point getting worried when I don't know what it's going to be like.

I'm hoping for a water birth but not getting my hopes up too much about it. If she ends up breech it's a section and if you have to be induced you aren't allowed in the birth centre. We can't plan these things sadly. Xx

View attachment 194586

Morning everyone

This is my bump I feel quiet large compared to you all but I was carrying weight on my belly pre pregnancy.

I'm 18 weeks now and sickness starting to ease.

Isabellemaye glad your feeling better I don't know how you do it with two other ones to care for too. This is my first so no one else to look after. And I don't think it's hit me I'm having an actual real live baby yet lol :)

You all look beautiful girls gorgeous pregnancy glow :)

On the 11th March we will be finding out if it's a girl or a boy. It's the 20 week scan that they check all is developing well too so slightly nervous.xxxx

Awww it's cute!! Glad your sickness is easing!! With two other ones it was hard but at 4 and 8 they were very good at just getting on and playing together if I was having a bad day with sickness and they were at school too so it was only afternoons and weekends reslly!!

Good luck with your scan - try not to worry, it will be so exciting for you to see your little man or lady and to find out gender!! Xx

It's a new thing they have started to do if you have a raised bmi. Because they wouldn't get an accurate measurement with a tape with you already having a belly. Though the midwife still measured and my bump is the size it should be. I had one at 28, 31 and back again at 34. All is fine. It's just to keep an eye on the size of baby.

I'm quite surprised at how calm and relaxed I am about it all. But there's no point getting worried when I don't know what it's going to be like.

I'm hoping for a water birth but not getting my hopes up too much about it. If she ends up breech it's a section and if you have to be induced you aren't allowed in the birth centre. We can't plan these things sadly. Xx

Ahhh I see - well I'm glad all is fine with the baby!! How lovely to get to see him/her more often!!

Your right there is no point getting worked up because what will be will be! You'll do absolutely fine and however that little person arrives it won't matter as soon as your holding them! Xx

A week after that really long period ended iv started another one! So annoyed! But have just realised my cycle length was the same as before I was pregnant so that's a good thing! How is everyone getting on? X

A week after that really long period ended iv started another one! So annoyed! But have just realised my cycle length was the same as before I was pregnant so that's a good thing! How is everyone getting on? X

Oh dear was it heavy the second time? I went back on my pill after I stopped taking the blood tablets.
Me an little man are great his been poorly past 2 weeks first his injections then he got a cough and cold from me :(

His obsessed with sucking his hands and started sucking his top lip now too haha how's your little one?

Cheekychic did you find out what your having?! Hope all was well with the scan !! Xx

Cheekychic did you find out what your having?! Hope all was well with the scan !! Xx

Hi,
Yeah all was well thank you.
It's a girl! [emoji166] over the moon xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1456490476.676357.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1456490562.096005.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1456490585.791194.jpg

Oh dear was it heavy the second time? I went back on my pill after I stopped taking the blood tablets.
Me an little man are great his been poorly past 2 weeks first his injections then he got a cough and cold from me :(

His obsessed with sucking his hands and started sucking his top lip now too haha how's your little one?

No it's not as heavy as last time. It's very light. Hoping it won't last as long! It's only been 5 days so far. O no! My little one got a cold from me too but she seems ok x

Congratulations!! How exciting!! Do you have any names in mind? Xx

Thanks [emoji4]
I really like Macie (or Macy) with May for her middle name but hubby isn't keen [emoji51]

We already have a daughter called Ellie so I want something that sounds right with it if that makes sense? Lol xx

Thanks [emoji4]
I really like Macie (or Macy) with May for her middle name but hubby isn't keen [emoji51]

We already have a daughter called Ellie so I want something that sounds right with it if that makes sense? Lol xx

Macie is lovely! My husband isn't sold on my pic but luckily he has crazy suggestions and trusts me so I think we are ok with my pick!

I know what you mean about them all flowing together, I think about things like that!! Xx

My boyfriends little girl is called macey! Lovely name!

I bet it's harder to name the little ones when you already have one like you said you want them to kind of roll of each other!

I bet it's the most daunting thing tho trying to pick a name I'm here saying I've got these names picked out but I've had friends who's baby's come out and they don't look like what they want to call them if you get me? And also the name you pick they've got to live with for the rest of their lives! You've got to think about nick names and everything too! How the whole family's names look when you've wrote them on a birthday/Christmas card! I'm getting myself in a tiz just thinking about it!

Look at the picture of the feet! How cute! @cheekychick

My boyfriends little girl is called macey! Lovely name!

I bet it's harder to name the little ones when you already have one like you said you want them to kind of roll of each other!

I bet it's the most daunting thing tho trying to pick a name I'm here saying I've got these names picked out but I've had friends who's baby's come out and they don't look like what they want to call them if you get me? And also the name you pick they've got to live with for the rest of their lives! You've got to think about nick names and everything too! How the whole family's names look when you've wrote them on a birthday/Christmas card! I'm getting myself in a tiz just thinking about it!

Look at the picture of the feet! How cute! @cheekychick

I know I love the feet pic! [emoji173]️

[emoji23] that's exactly what I think, like what they names will look like when written in cards lol!

Also I hated the name Ellie before my first daughter was born. Then as soon as I saw her I was like she looks like an 'Ellie' then fell in love with the name x

Found some un watched one born every min in my planner so have been watching them! Half of me is in panic even if it is baby no 3 and half of me has sobbed with excitement!! Good old pregnancy to make you feel like your going loopy!!

How are you all feeling?? Xx

Hi ladies how are you all doing? My little girl is 5 weeks old now! Its gone so quickly!

I've been watching one born every minute as well. Some have terrified me lol xx

Latest posts

Back