New pregnancy thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw poor little mite pink :-(

How is she sleeping and eating? Can they take any medicine at all at that age.

I'm panicking today for some reason starting to worry I will not cope.

Everyone seems to take great joy and telling you stories of not being able to have a shower no sleep at all life changing dramatically. No one seems to tell anything positive.xxx

I'll try re downloading the app. Molly B she can't have any medicine, they are all from 3 months upwards. I have been using saline nasal drops to try and unblock her nose a bit but they aren't doing much. She is still sleeping and feeding ok so thats good.

Everyone seems to take great joy and telling you stories of not being able to have a shower no sleep at all life changing dramatically. No one seems to tell anything positive.xxx

Awww don't worry, I'm sure you will be fine!!! And it's natural to be nervous!! I have two and worry how I will cope with three!! You will always worry and that proves you'll be a fab mum because if you were going to be pants you wouldn't care!! Your right though all the negative stories come out of the woodwork!! I manage to shower every day - ok there is normally a child the other side of the glass pulling faces at me and mouthing something to me but I'm showered [emoji23][emoji23] [emoji8]

thanks Isabellamae that has made me feel a lot better thank you. Great to have support from others xxxxx

thanks Isabellamae that has made me feel a lot better thank you. Great to have support from others xxxxx

Your welcome!! Try not to doubt yourself!! Xx

Everyone used to say that to me all the time aswell! But I have showers everyday and sleep all night! I'm not tired at all. My baby is very good. It will all be fine xx and yes your life changes dramatically but I love it x

Everyone used to say that to me all the time aswell! But I have showers everyday and sleep all night! I'm not tired at all. My baby is very good. It will all be fine xx and yes your life changes dramatically but I love it x
Thank you baby chops xxx

How's everyone getting on?? Are you watching or avoiding OBEM??

Here is my bump, I took it a bit late as I hit 27weeks tomorrow but it's still in the 26th week.....

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1459282501.810559.jpg

That's such s cute diddy bump!

How's everyone getting on?? Are you watching or avoiding OBEM??

Here is my bump, I took it a bit late as I hit 27weeks tomorrow but it's still in the 26th week.....

View attachment 195677

Sat down to watch the episodes id been saving yesterday then realised none of my OBEM had recorded [emoji24]
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1459357880.779718.jpg

Not a Great pic but here's my 25 week bump :)

Lovely bumps ladies. Here's mine at 29 weeks yesterday. My belly button had nearly popped out today which is really freaky lol. About to sit down to OBEM xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1459361005.380022.jpg

Sat down to watch the episodes id been saving yesterday then realised none of my OBEM had recorded [emoji24]
View attachment 195691

Not a Great pic but here's my 25 week bump :)

Is that in the lift in Bluewater? I recognise the lights!

Lovely bumps ladies! x

Is that in the lift in Bluewater? I recognise the lights!

Lovely bumps ladies! x

Lol, it's actually in a hotel in Benidorm. I went last weekend. It was brilliant for taking selfies! [emoji85][emoji23] it does look the same as the ones in blue water though! x

I've just caught up the other night because I couldn't sleep and it was about 5 in the morning!

The first episode with the triplets I thought the midwife that was in with them was quiet ignorant to her brothers apperance in a way but that might just be my opinion I can't remember what was said exactly but I was a bit like hmmm maybe wrong thing to say.

I've just caught up the other night because I couldn't sleep and it was about 5 in the morning!

The first episode with the triplets I thought the midwife that was in with them was quiet ignorant to her brothers apperance in a way but that might just be my opinion I can't remember what was said exactly but I was a bit like hmmm maybe wrong thing to say.

I thought that too at points...like saying 'uncle' when they had all said aunty....but then again I think some people just don't know what to say to be correct and they don't mean anything by it...

I hope you sleep better tonight!! I stupidly was having a bit of a move around and clear out today and now I have stopped and lead down my back is in agony and ceased up!!! What a plonker!!! Xx

I thought that too at points...like saying 'uncle' when they had all said aunty....but then again I think some people just don't know what to say to be correct and they don't mean anything by it...

I hope you sleep better tonight!! I stupidly was having a bit of a move around and clear out today and now I have stopped and lead down my back is in agony and ceased up!!! What a plonker!!! Xx
Yeah that was it! I suppose it was a bit of an awkward situation and you don't know what to do for the best someone tells you they are triplets to a brother and a sister and then 2 sisters turn up!

I highly doubt it I've not been sleeping properly for ages! But I can't get any sleeping tablets of the doctors encase I've already had some due to insomnia from a side affect of tablets I was awake for 3 days straight! Whereas now at least I'm sleeping just not till very late!

I would of thought your too early to be having your nesting phase? Suppose everyone's different aren't they! X

So this is my 12 week scan from the other day, been looking at wondering girl or boy- an old lady in waiting room at hospital told me she thinks it's a girl but not so sure

Attachments

• 1459887967155.jpg
    1459887967155.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 49
So this is my 12 week scan from the other day, been looking at wondering girl or boy- an old lady in waiting room at hospital told me she thinks it's a girl but not so sure

Boy or girl it looks like a little cutie xx

Had a 4d scan today. Totally in love with my little pouting princess. Less than 10 weeks to go now so excited to meet her. Hope your all doing well xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1459977036.791614.jpg

Had a 4d scan today. Totally in love with my little pouting princess. Less than 10 weeks to go now so excited to meet her. Hope your all doing well xxView attachment 195916

Cute!!! I'm 12 weeks to go!! Super excited!! Do you have names chosen?? Xx

Latest posts

Back