New pregnancy thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everybody's dates are getting closer and closer [emoji16][emoji16] i was 37 weeks yesterday. Ready for her to come now. She's engaged so standing is hard work, I can't get comfortable sitting and trying to sleep is a nightmare.

She can't come just yet though..at 34 weeks we decided to put a wall up to separate our living room and dining room and knock through into the kitchen. We still need new skirtings, coving, carpet and laminate and all the gloss work doing. I think her dad better get cracking this weekend xx

Everybody's dates are getting closer and closer [emoji16][emoji16] i was 37 weeks yesterday. Ready for her to come now. She's engaged so standing is hard work, I can't get comfortable sitting and trying to sleep is a nightmare.

She can't come just yet though..at 34 weeks we decided to put a wall up to separate our living room and dining room and knock through into the kitchen. We still need new skirtings, coving, carpet and laminate and all the gloss work doing. I think her dad better get cracking this weekend xx
Bet that's easier said then done!

It's all creeping close...although I feel like mine is slowing down now!!

I feel like she is sooooo low and I constantly feel like I'm either going to birth a foot or wee myself...my pubic bone is feeling super bruised this week - has anyone else had this?!

I don't have much of a bump I feel like she is lead flat up my body rather than curling and growing outwards...but she feels extremely low, my other two weren't like this!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1460059063.596823.jpg

Your midwife will measure you soon enough and go with whatever they say. If she's low I'm hardly surprised you haven't popped outwards. She still might stick her bum out soon haha.

With the pubic pain - is it when you're moving, turning etc or does it feel like she's bouncing on it?

It's when I move in a way that puts pressure on it, getting up from sitting, moving my legs about, getting up out of bed etc - explaining it to my partner I said I feel like a barbie when the kids are making her do the splits and one of her legs pop out [emoji87] I have the midwife on Monday so hopefully I'll get answers then!! Xx

It feels like the bruised feeling I had after the birth of the other two if that makes sense xx

Have PM'd you. Hope it feels better soon for you! x

Haha I'll be getting my whip out this weekend! He WILL have most of it finished so I can get floors ordered and fitted.

Maybe she's head down, mine has been down since 28 weeks and engaged at 35 weeks. I feel like I've been kicked when I'm stood up. Xx

I had that bruised feeling, it was horrible! By the end i swear i was walking around holding my bits because it hurt so much [emoji23]

Isabellamae I'd love your bump :)
I'm worried I'm too big I'm behind you I think I'm about 25 or 26 weeks now and I am very big.
I'm worried I'm eating too much.
Next week I have to get tested for diabetes as it runs in the family. Xxx

hi ladies!
I'm a bit late joining the thread as I'm nearly 37 weeks [emoji85] but I've got my baby shower Sunday, has anyone else had one? :)

I'm 34 weeks and got mine at 37 weeks. I can't wait tbh although I get embarrassed receiving presents in large groups but looking forward to all the food and fun [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Isabellamae I'd love your bump :)
I'm worried I'm too big I'm behind you I think I'm about 25 or 26 weeks now and I am very big.
I'm worried I'm eating too much.
Next week I have to get tested for diabetes as it runs in the family. Xxx

Try not to worry, everyone is different...and I worry that I'm too small, I even had someone ask me yesterday 'is it a proper size baby in there?' I wanted to cry!!!

I have a friend that's 13weeks that is bigger than me so try not to stress!!! I see the midwife Monday so hopefully I'll get some answers as to if I'm ok size wise, I now weigh less that before I got pregnant [emoji17]

As for a baby shower I have never had one and my friends wanted to do one for this baby but it petrifies me being centre of attention!!! I hope you have a fab time xx

I'm 34 weeks and got mine at 37 weeks. I can't wait tbh although I get embarrassed receiving presents in large groups but looking forward to all the food and fun [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

I'm exactly the same, [emoji85] I hope you have a great time at yours!

I didn't have one with my first either so I have absolutely no idea what to expect as its all a surprise, scares me being centre of attention too haha but thank-you! [emoji5]️

I didn't have one with my first either so I have absolutely no idea what to expect as its all a surprise, scares me being centre of attention too haha but thank-you! [emoji5]️

I'm sure you'll love it!! I secretly wish I was brave enough!!! Xx

Molly don't worry about the diabetes test. Ive been for it twice now. Just make sure you take a book and a butty with you for afterwards.

I had my baby shower at the end of Feb. I only invited family and a few friends round. Put a bit of an afternoon tea buffet on and left the rest to my sister. Bump was spoilt rotten xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1460200093.565272.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1460200104.548277.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1460200115.396286.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1460200127.072866.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1460200138.333169.jpg

Molly don't worry about the diabetes test. Ive been for it twice now. Just make sure you take a book and a butty with you for afterwards.

I had my baby shower at the end of Feb. I only invited family and a few friends round. Put a bit of an afternoon tea buffet on and left the rest to my sister. Bump was spoilt rotten xxView attachment 195999View attachment 196000View attachment 196001View attachment 196002View attachment 196003

Oh my goodness your little lady got loads [emoji15][emoji15] how lovely xx

Most is from my sister. She has 2 boys so I think she's enjoyed buying pink haha. My mother in law bought a basket and filled that too. Spoilt little lady xx

Keep freaking out as I keep getting the exact same symptoms I got when I was pregnant [emoji15] but I'm on birth control and been having periods, weird ones but still periods. surely not!!?

Latest posts

Back