New school year, new training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lovely to hear all your plans, it is vital that we keep up with new trends and treatments.
I have a list as long as your arm of things I want to do but unfortunately I haven't won the euro millions yet lol

Thank you to all of you for sharing your plans on this thread, special mention to hippy chick who posted this kind of thread last year, so its good to see you're still here and we haven't lost all of our pro's yet :) x

Oooh so many courses so little money haha.

Definitely considering HD Brows, was looking at doing Brow Design with Kim but the name is huge in my area and unfortunately with HD I believe that is what you are paying for. I am hoping to do intimate waxing with Kim.

Also I really want to do a business course :)

I'm hoping to do lash lift/perming course...every time I finish a course hubby says 'That's it then? No more training?' and I say 'Of course , dear...' with my fingers crossed behind my back 'cos I'm tellin' porkies!!:wink2:

We've had loads of people come to our Training Courses all over the country. It's great that so many people are wanting to train when their kids are back at school.

We've also got a few mums, who because their children have gone to Uni, have decided to re-train etc and come and inquire about courses!

Oooh so many courses so little money haha.

Definitely considering HD Brows, was looking at doing Brow Design with Kim but the name is huge in my area and unfortunately with HD I believe that is what you are paying for. I am hoping to do intimate waxing with Kim.

Also I really want to do a business course :)

Yep your paying for the name hence the price tag.! Xx

If it brings in the pennies (Hopefully pounds thought!) it might just be worth it.

The area im in is a little bit brand crazy.

I'm doing hd brows next week....can't wait!

Yes I'm still very interested in the HD brows training, I think it's something that's going to pull in clients for a while, it's so expensive though!

I guess that's the risk we take with investing in any new system, whether or not we're going to get any return on it X

Yes I'm still very interested in the HD brows training, I think it's something that's going to pull in clients for a while, it's so expensive though!

I guess that's the risk we take with investing in any new system, whether or not we're going to get any return on it X

I'm going on the training for the salin I work at, so the added person training is half the price! It is one of our most popular treatments, some days we can get 3-4 clients, it all adds up.
I totally understand therapists who have brow shaping to a T, not wanting to do the course, but I know it will help my confidence with brows. If i wasnt doing HD i think the Kim Lawless training would be my option, and also we charge 35.00 for the HD service

I'm going on the training for the salin I work at, so the added person training is half the price! It is one of our most popular treatments, some days we can get 3-4 clients, it all adds up.
I totally understand therapists who have brow shaping to a T, not wanting to do the course, but I know it will help my confidence with brows. If i wasnt doing HD i think the Kim Lawless training would be my option, and also we charge 35.00 for the HD service

That's great to hear that your salon is busy with them and that's a good price that you're charging too. There's no one in my area offering them so it's definitely something that I'm thinking of training in xx

I'm almost finished the courses I'd booked, just have Gelicure to go on Tuesday, which I'm SUPER excited about. I love Gelicure.

I've got nothing else planned yet because I need to start making some money before I can afford more training.:biggrin:

I'm almost finished the courses I'd booked, just have Gelicure to go on Tuesday, which I'm SUPER excited about. I love Gelicure.

I've got nothing else planned yet because I need to start making some money before I can afford more training.:biggrin:

Amen sister lol! I really need to start getting some money back into the bank account instead of it all going out lol
At least we know we're not wasting money, we're investing in ourselves :)

Yes that is what I'm telling myself too! haha

I defiantly going to do some more training with Kim Lawless, ladies intimate and hopefully eyebrows and I also want to do shrinking violet body wrap training. I would also like to get back in to doing flirties EE and do my case studies but I'm not sure if they will let me because its been well over the 3 months time limit that they allow.

Other courses that I would like to do but will have to see it I have the pennies for are, another make-up course because I really didn't learn anything that I didn't already know on my first one, also a bridal make-up course and then male waxing, I don't want much really do I. X :)

I wanna do spray tanning, manicure/pedicure and HD brows (haha I didn't until I read this thread and then looked into it more!!!).

Yes Kim's intimate waxing is also on my to do list!
Looks like HD brows is going to be in every salon in the UK soon then lol,

Ok girls, how's about we all get together and do a big heist, oceans eleven style to pay for all these courses?? Only joking... Unless anyone's up for it 😜

Wow, had the best day ever yesterday, as part of the fashion and photographic make up course I'm doing we met 6 of the models nominated for Glamour Awards in Northern Ireland and we did their make up for the front cover of a magazine!
We will all be credited in the magazine when it comes out next month :D

So glad I decided to do this course, if anyone's undecided about doing a training course just go for it, who knows where it could take you! Xx

Latest posts

Back