new set/rebalance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heather111

Reaction score
Just want to make sure that everyone does it this way (I'm sure you do).... I have a client who has 2 rebalances every 2 weeks but on the 3rd visit requests a new set. She said she doesn't like to see her natural nails underneath. SO....you do charge for a full set on the 3rd visit(and not a rebalance price)???

I have a client that likes a new set every 6 weeks and i charge for a new set because thats what she's having..! Always charge for what service you have provided....:)

Vicky x

If your client is requesting a new full set, then charge her!! She should have a price list, therefore know what she is asking for!

Heather111 said:
Just want to make sure that everyone does it this way (I'm sure you do).... I have a client who has 2 rebalances every 2 weeks but on the 3rd visit requests a new set. She said she doesn't like to see her natural nails underneath. SO....you do charge for a full set on the 3rd visit(and not a rebalance price)???

charge for a full set as thats what she is having- if she wants it she can pay....lol, well thats what i do when a reg client wants a new set i dont charge for soak off for a reg client tho

Jess
xox

Heather111 said:
Hi Heather - absolutely, I would be charging her full set cost when she is getting exactly that!

I agree with everyone else, always charge for the service you are doing, never give discounts or some clients will expect more all the time. Thay sometimes think they can take advantage of you, start as you mean to go on.

I quite agree if one of my clients wants a soakoff n new set then i charge for a new set

Charge for a new set, I always find it easier to do new sets anyway

Latest posts

Back