New Shellac colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahlou06

Reaction score
My friend just sent me this so thought I would share!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1356822195.369426.jpg

😍

There has already been a post on here about this but thanks for sharing anyway for those who maybe haven't come across it. I love these colours and can't wait :-D

Owwww I love these!! Finally some pastel colours :) I still really want a deep pink though!!

ooo love them! I still don't even have the other collection that came out! right... so I've got till march to get my pennies sorted and buy the old new range (if that makes sense) and then also get my pennies ready to buy these! :lol: thanks for sharing x

Will they be launched at professional beauty in feb do you think?

Have you seen the new additives too?

Add CND and sweetsquared to your Facebook and you get all the uptodate info. ;)

yes they are being released at pro beauty in february, cant wait to get them and the new twinkle additives in the pastel colours too!!

im already saving for cnds new products that have been hinted at too!!

Are the new twinkle additives going to be available at pro-beauty? I haven't bet queued but I want the new shellac ASAP, and would love the new twinkles additives aswell.

yes they are being released at pro beauty in february, cant wait to get them and the new twinkle additives in the pastel colours too!!

im already saving for cnds new products that have been hinted at too!!

I haven't seen as hints, what products are being hinted at?

Matching polish for shellac x

CND have MANY exciting things planned for 2013 - I wouldn't go guessing just yet. Just keep an eye out for January's Scratch magazine and, where possible, try to do what I do: always keep some money in your business for special/limited edition buys, special events, and exciting new developments in the industry... :)

I don't like them they look a bit wishy washy and bleh.. :(

*goes to hide in a corner*

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I've just seen this on the website... It's official!!! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1356971561.040129.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back