New St Tropez tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JackieMc

Reaction score
I was told by someone (and can't remember who) that St Tropez had brought out a new kind of Spray Tan that people can buy in shops (for client use rather than professional use). As I use St Tropez Air anyway I didn't really take much notice of what it was called, and now someone else has asked me about it!

Would anybody know if it exists and if so, what it's called, please? I'm saying it's new, but it could just be new to Ireland and already been out in the UK and elsewhere for longer. Whoever told me about it initially said it was only available in 'Brown Thomas', but I'd like to have an idea of what I'm asking for before phoning them

Thanks in advance.
Jackie
x

The only thing I can think of is their Bronzing Mist, which isn't that new, but new compared to their Self Tan Spray ( I think).

Sorry I can't be much help hun

Thanks Amy, I'll see if that's the one. Wish I'd paid more attention to her at the time, that'll teach me.

Jackie

I know St Tropez have a product called St Tropez Everyday!

This is a daily white cream moisturiser that gradually builds up a tan, This comes in a spray too so you can spray it on your face/body instead of rubbing it on to the skin .

Could this be the one they mean! Just a thought!!!

Christi
xx

Hi Jackie, I am not sure what it is called but I do know that Boots sell it as I saw it in my local branch the other day. Didn't take much notice of what it was called.

hi,

yep it is the "St Tropez Everyday" tanning moisturiser. As Christi says its a moisturiser with tan builds up over a couple of days. It comes in fair to medium and medium to dark. Ive been thinking of trying it as I use St Tropez and could come in handy to top up between tans. Its costs £12.95 in boots saw it today.

That's the one!!!! St Tropez Everyday!! Thanks guys, I'll send her an email immediately, she'll be over the moon, I'll tell her I wouldn't have found out if it hadn't been for you! :hug:

Jackie
x

Hi

You mentionedon your original thread that it was a spray tan which you can use at home? Everyday is a tanning moisturiser, like the johnsons one. I think what you are looking for is 'Aero-Bronze' Have a look on their website - A fast and easy way to create the richest looking tan without the sun! The ultra fine aerosol spray delivers exceptionally smooth even colour.
The combination of aloe and bronzers work instantly while your tan intensifies over 3 hours. The ‘home-use airbrush’ even sprays upside down for ease of use!

Hope this helps?

:)

Thanks for that Caty, I'll send the details onto her.

I have actually offered to do her tan myself, my treat (she's my dog's breeder) but I think she's a bit embarrassed and doesn't want to be standing there naked in front of me! *L*

I'll just keep sending her the info and hope she doesn't make a complete hash of it! :eek:

Jackie

Latest posts

Back