New structure for CND courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicole333

Reaction score
In this month's Scratch magazine it looks like the CND courses have been restructured. Manicure and Pedicure separated and back to one day each, Shellac beginners now two days and Master Painter reduced in price, among others.

I guess a new education brochure must be due out then, as many say POA.

I thought this... it says the master architect is £50 but I double checked this with s2 and it is actually £109 (s2 online says £250 though?)
Just glad its cheaper than I thought :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I saw these too and was going to ring up for clarification xxx

I didn't get Scratch this month as forgot to reapply for subscription!:rolleyes:
So does it say when new prices are coming into effect? If they are wrong - where did they get their information from?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have my Shellac brings em course on Sunday and its still half day. I wondered about the info too

I'm doing my master painter in May and It was more then the £50 scratch says it is so not sure when the prices are changing or if it's a mistake, I'm sure I heard somewhere that the master painter is changing again in June. X

I would imagine it's early days with some saying POA, but you would expect S2 to know about any changes!

I will be booking the Pedicure as soon as because I really need an update.

The structure of the CND courses is changing and the master painter is going from a one day course of training and assessment, to a 1/2 day of just assessment testing.

Other course are changing too and there is going to be a 2 day beginners course for shellac instead of the shellac bring em back.

Latest posts

Back