New supplier needed, ASAP!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lalalaurz

Reaction score
I'm fed up to the back teeth of SJK at the moment, I get continuously let down and today was the last straw... I ordered ombré hair on jan 8th and it's still not arrived so I emailed then and they said it was forgotten about so I'm not getting them!! Good luck to me trying to explain that to my client! Thing is I would've got all the way til Monday thinking it was coming, I had to contact them they didn't even have to decency to let me know themselves!! Grrr! So anyway my client still wants the ombré but I'm not getting them from there has anyone got any ideas where I can go? Sorry for the rant!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think studio does custom ombré? Angel remy I think also takes custom orders xx

Angel Remy are brill if u order before the cut off ur order is there next day guaranteed (stock permitting of course) I always get a reply to messages within half hour

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Always angel Remy babe I think I've recommended them to a lot if people and there all really impressed

I'm fed up to the back teeth of SJK at the moment, I get continuously let down and today was the last straw... I ordered ombré hair on jan 8th and it's still not arrived so I emailed then and they said it was forgotten about so I'm not getting them!! Good luck to me trying to explain that to my client! Thing is I would've got all the way til Monday thinking it was coming, I had to contact them they didn't even have to decency to let me know themselves!! Grrr! So anyway my client still wants the ombré but I'm not getting them from there has anyone got any ideas where I can go? Sorry for the rant!!!

What colours do you need and is it stick or utip

I added Angel Remy on facebook this morning after reading the reviews on here about their hair and within 20 minutes I was set up with a trade account with 30% off all orders. So impressed x

I added Angel Remy on facebook this morning after reading the reviews on here about their hair and within 20 minutes I was set up with a trade account with 30% off all orders. So impressed x

Great customer service ay 😜

I also added them on facebook due to recommendations on salon geek and had samples on the way within half an hour and a new set of pliers. They arrived this morning (within less than 24hours) but iv not had chance to play yet!

I didn't even request samples when I registered so was v impressed to get some within 24hrs. Just received my second order that's being fitted tomorrow :)

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I didn't even add them! They added me, sent me a message asking for my address for samples , and then set me up a trade account. :D xx

Ok angel remy it is thanks girls! Can't keep letting my ladies down coz a company can't keep their word it's not on :-/ thanks xxx

I also have two orders on the way from Angel Remy.
I just had a complaint from a customer who has SJK weft in the back of the head and SJK stick tips on the sides. The weft is dry, has split ends and is mattering up like crazy but the stick tips are just fine.
It's weird - same hair, came colour, same quality.

I can't offer this to my customers, and I really hope that Angel Remy does the trick.

Euphoria does a lot of ready made ombres (same selection as beautyworks ;) ) , you might be lucky and theres something suitable in stock for your very patient lady.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Euphoria does a lot of ready made ombres (same selection as beautyworks ;) ) , you might be lucky and theres something suitable in stock for your very patient lady.

What's their hair like? Any good !

Angel remy have told me i can only get 10% off? Is this right? X

What's their hair like? Any good !

Comes from the same place as beauty works apparently (certainly uses the same ring & colours), massive colour selection, 3 or 4 grades, ive only tried the 4a silver indian grade so far, advertised as 18" as ends needed trimming but not scraggly really, see how it lasts but nice at fitting & no complaints so far from my ladies.

Angel remy have told me i can only get 10% off? Is this right? X

No, if your qualified you get 30% send them an email of your certificate x

Lovely thankyou xx

I have enquired she said only one person gets 30% in the west midlands but i might get away with it as i live in warwickshire xx

Well I live in Newcastle and I deffo get it, just fitted my second lot tonight.
Anyone who registers gets 10% but there's a few of us on here who are trade and we all get 30 hun.
It is this site isn't it?
http://angelremyhairextensions.com
When I first searched there was a couple x

Latest posts

Back