New supplier needed, ASAP!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes hun thats the one, how do u set it up or do they do it? Im going on the site n recieving no discount whatsoever, she said she has the biggest buyer in the west midlands n only she can have 30% but she said i could get it too as i live cv warwickshire xx

You click trade at the top. Email her with user name and Then she sends you a personal code. X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Comes from the same place as beauty works apparently (certainly uses the same ring & colours), massive colour selection, 3 or 4 grades, ive only tried the 4a silver indian grade so far, advertised as 18" as ends needed trimming but not scraggly really, see how it lasts but nice at fitting & no complaints so far from my ladies.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

What's their web address hun? I'm being thick and can't find it. Thanks

Yes hun thats the one, how do u set it up or do they do it? Im going on the site n recieving no discount whatsoever, she said she has the biggest buyer in the west midlands n only she can have 30% but she said i could get it too as i live cv warwickshire xx

Angel remy won't supplier other extensionist who live anywhere near them as the lady who runs it is an extensionist too and won't supply to her competition, they are based in Wedensbury not Market Drayton as it states on FB, bit daft really as the other extensionist are still going to buy hair from somewhere so she may aswel sell them it x

Angel remy won't supplier other extensionist who live anywhere near them as the lady who runs it is an extensionist too and won't supply to her competition, they are based in Wedensbury not Market Drayton as it states on FB, bit daft really as the other extensionist are still going to buy hair from somewhere so she may aswel sell them it x

The lady who's an extensionist is a seperate company Hun.

The lady who's an extensionist is a seperate company Hun.

It's still husband and wife or partner whatever, iv been through this before and myself and another user on here were called stalkers for finding out info about a supplier we wanted to use,lol

It's still husband and wife or partner whatever, iv been through this before and myself and another user on here were called stalkers for finding out info about a supplier we wanted to use,lol

Lol you need to know who uses there hair and whether there in a relationship before you use there hair ..:/
I don't think this all really matters the hair does the talking and it's bloody well good quality. Where they live or who there partners are is really no ones business right?

Lol you need to know who uses there hair and whether there in a relationship before you use there hair ..:/
I don't think this all really matters the hair does the talking and it's bloody well good quality. Where they live or who there partners are is really no ones business right?
I agree the hair is good and was simply stating they won't supply other extensionists in the same area as them which is wednesbury not market drayton, I'm not getting in to this again x

I agree the hair is good and was simply stating they won't supply other extensionists in the same area as them which is wednesbury not market drayton, I'm not getting in to this again x

The Facebook was made by business partner who does live in market Drayton. The salon and the supplier are based in wednesbury .. Confusion cleared 😃👍

I have messaged a few times now but s not recieved a code x

Im all set up with 30% off thanks so much ladies xx

Thanks, so helpful on here xx

I used my new pliers from here today and they were soooooo much more comfortable and the customer service was incredible :) thanks salon geeks

I used my new pliers from here today and they were soooooo much more comfortable and the customer service was incredible :) thanks salon geeks

What pliers

How long would people say angel remy are lasting? Just trying to organise my new prices :)

Emily :) xx

Whats their Facebook account name, ive been in the same boat and desperately need a new supplier?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Its k I got it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back