New table bought - chair advice needed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jojemac

Reaction score
So I've been trying to decide what table to buy for my space in a friends tanning salon. Didn't plan to buy one for a month or 2.

Had a quick look on good old eBay today to see if I could get one second hand, found someone selling one not far from me! My mum has bought me it as an early Christmas present!! I'm sooooooo excited I actually did a little happy dance when I clicked "buy it now" . The table is only 4 month old and I love it. I was debating about colours for ages but decided on black!

This is the table

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382550754.046487.jpg

Do you think this chair would sit well with it? I also do hair extensions so wanted something I could use for both nails and extensions...

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382550805.797214.jpg

Also I've seen this chair on eBay which I reallllllyyyy want for me, would it be supportive enough?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1382550867.652433.jpg

I'm soooo excited, can't wait to get all set up in the new year! Now it's just where to store it all till then! :D

The chairs look nice but will they give you any back support?

I love that patterned chair 👍

I'm looking at swapping mine for ones with arm rests on as ones without are so uncomfortable for the client

So as much as a love the patterned one I would go with the black one for comfort x

Laura 🐶 x

We've been looking at the same stations! I love the patterned chair btw. It wouldn't matter for me about the chair back, I'm like the hunchback of notre dame when I'm working lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

The chairs look nice but will they give you any back support?

This is what I'm not sure about :/ I can't get to Ikea to try one out before the auction finishes on eBay. It's a computer chair so I thought it might offer some support. I might just buy it anyway, and if it's not right use it in my office at home! :)

We've been looking at the same stations! I love the patterned chair btw. It wouldn't matter for me about the chair back, I'm like the hunchback of notre dame when I'm working lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I got this station at such a bargain, about half the price new. The lady I bought it from said she only bought it 4 month ago and has a brand new top for it still boxed so it will be basically a brand new table when I get it swapped over :))) I've got myself some fushia pink towels, and going to buy some black ones too. Even bought myself the pink Mundo jar to go with :)

Latest posts

Back